Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
Hunting My First Missouri Firearms Deer Season Opener >

Hunting My First Missouri Firearms Deer Season Opener

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

Hunting My First Missouri Firearms Deer Season Opener

Old 02-12-2021, 12:14 PM
Spike

Default Hunting My First Missouri Firearms Deer Season Opener

Last year I retired from a job that for the last 30 years required me to work the opening weekend of Missouri's Firearms Deer Season. As a retirement gift, my wife told me to go on a guided hunt(yes she's a keeper).

After some research I decided on IMB Outfitters of Macon Missouri. The owner Darrin Bradley was very good to work with. Unlike some other outfitters, Darrin didn't seem to mind the several telephone calls I made to him with questions regarding the hunt. I am cautious by nature and I called Darrin several times during the months leading up to the season opener. He was always gracious and informative.

When I showed up for the hunt, I was met by the hunting operations manager Tyler. When I explained to Tyler it was my first time hunting the opener, he took it upon himself to be my guide during the trip. I must say that in my older age, I have slowed up a bit. However, Tyler went out of his way to make sure I had a great time, including getting me to and from the stand locations each day. He was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The result was an awesome hunt that I will never forget.

If you are looking for an outfitter that will go the extra mile to make sure you have an awesome hunt, IMB Outfitters is the place to go. I am definitely planning to return.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting My First Missouri Firearms Deer Season Opener-2020-rifle-deer.jpg  
Old 02-12-2021, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Moved to the appropriate section.

-Jake