Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

Info on Base Camp Outfitters

Old 01-19-2020, 08:01 PM
Spike

Default Info on Base Camp Outfitters

Looking to do a group semi guided hunt this year in Colorado, second season rifle. Anyone know about this guide and there success rates. They say they don’t get the pressure stated in unit 62 because their area is private and back in three miles from any roads. Let me know please or any other good suggestions. 6 guys, 2x1 guidied. Thanks.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator

I moved your topic to this forum as it's the appropriate forum for this topic. You should see some responses if anybody knows about them.
CalHunter
Old 01-24-2020, 03:37 AM
Super Moderator

I'm of the opinion there are very few areas that don't get pressure anymore. With easy to access maps like OnX Hunt and others- anybody is capable of finding back country spots. Three miles is not far from the road for whatever that is worth. I've talked to allot of elk guys that have hunted "secluded" areas for a long time. And in the last few years they're all saying the same thing. Their formerly private spots now have people in them.

Hopefully someone with experience with them will chime in.

-Jake
Old 01-25-2020, 06:42 AM
Spike

Thanks guys. Anyone have a good guide selection in Colorado. Can’t find much out about this basecamp outfitters. He says he has good success and that he doesn’t get the pressure because his land is private and buts upmthe back of unit 61. I hear a lot of 62 is over crowded but he states his area isn’t because of the access points. Your help greatly appreciated by all.