Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization >

W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization

Old 01-05-2015, 10:20 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Default W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization

Over Christmas break I traveled to Van Horn, TX to hunt javelina with Mike McKinny and WTHO. We hunted 18,000 acres of ground that had quail, doves, javelina, mule deer, elk, and predators galore. There were 4 of us that went on this trip. Mike worked his butt off for us to make sure we all got our javelina. The ranch house was really cool and Mike and Tyler can cook! I would recommend hunting with Mike and WTHO. I am trying to work out a free range audad hunt with him in the future. Mike can be reached at (915)-328-0645
Attached Thumbnails W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization-unnamed-1-.jpg   W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization-photo-1.jpg   W.T.H.O. West Texas Hunting Organization-unnamed-2-.jpg