HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitter Reviews (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitter-reviews-145/)
-   -   A great hunt with richs hunting adventures (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitter-reviews/388979-great-hunt-richs-hunting-adventures.html)

ranben 01-14-2014 03:44 PM

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

I booked a hunting trip in 2013 with richs hunting adventures for a Saskatchewan rifle hunt. I was going alone and Rich told me i can go with him so I went the same week Richie Botta went this is the first time I met this gentleman . After booking the hunt we decided to meet up in Saskatoon where we would rent a vehicle . well Rich had a vehicle rented already and let me hop in his truck for free which I thought was a very nice gesture he took Me to the hunting camp he tagged out on a nice buck on the second day and waited for me to tag out on the fourth day I harvested a nice 140inch buck. We then left for the airport on the fifth day . I had a really great experience hunting with richs hunting adventures !! feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected] . I will definitely be hunting in Saskatchewan again in the 2014.

emtrescue6 01-14-2014 03:54 PM

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is awesome...the BS continues, pretty sure the mods can delete this BS

Lunkerdog 01-14-2014 03:54 PM

Nice try bud... but I doubt that most here will give you any credibility...

CalHunter 01-14-2014 05:44 PM

Topic moved to appropriate forum.
CalHunter

Topgun 3006 01-15-2014 06:16 AM

CalHunter---This guy came on MM last night with the same BS and a member did an IP (Internet Provider) check and guess who owns the computer this BS was typed on, but none other than Rich Botta himself, LOL! What a ...Deleted by CalHunter... and scam artist who ought to be behind bars after this little caper!!! You can figure he's out all over the net with this C/P post trying to do damage control and it's backfired!

EDIT: I hope this thread is allowed to stay up so people can read the other one and now this one to see what can happen if you don't do a thorough check and talk with lots of folks before you toss money down the drain.

scaponi 01-15-2014 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by ranben (Post 4116057)
I booked a hunting trip in 2013 with richs hunting adventures for a Saskatchewan rifle hunt. I was going alone and Rich told me i can go with him so I went the same week Richie Botta went this is the first time I met this gentleman . After booking the hunt we decided to meet up in Saskatoon where we would rent a vehicle . well Rich had a vehicle rented already and let me hop in his truck for free which I thought was a very nice gesture he took Me to the hunting camp he tagged out on a nice buck on the second day and waited for me to tag out on the fourth day I harvested a nice 140inch buck. We then left for the airport on the fifth day . I had a really great experience hunting with richs hunting adventures !! feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected] . I will definitely be hunting in Saskatchewan again in the 2014.

LMAO...We do have some very entertaining people posting here. OK OK I'll play along.....What was the name of the outfitter and post up some pictures of yourself with the deer and while you're at it post up some pictures of yourself with your new friend.

Sorry man, I can't actually believe that this guy Rich would be so dumb as to really think everyone wouldn't think it was him posting...It's gotta be a member doing it for a laugh, gotta be. lol

my wife wants to know why I'm actually laughing out loud

Huntrick 01-15-2014 12:27 PM

This is rich botta. I didnt make this up lol i sell over 200 hunts a year i have many happy clients like frankie, i been in busniss for over 12 years, have fun talking crap about me while your on the computer , in the meantime my clients and i are hunting around the world!! Nobody even knows me on here or anything about me !! Right away u talk bad about me. Should i get a buch of my clients to write great stuff about me on here?? I will no problem, think im a joke asky outfitters how many hunters i send them and ask my clients how their hunts were this year !

Huntrick 01-15-2014 12:28 PM

Look at my website and all the outfitters i book for!!! Enough said!

bchunts 01-15-2014 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 (Post 4116162)
CalHunter---This guy came on MM last night with the same BS and a member did an IP (Internet Provider) check and guess who owns the computer this BS was typed on, but none other than Rich Botta himself, LOL! What a loser and scam artist who ought to be behind bars after this little caper!!! You can figure he's out all over the net with this C/P post trying to do damage control and it's backfired!

EDIT: I hope this thread is allowed to stay up so people can read the other one and now this one to see what can happen if you don't do a thorough check and talk with lots of folks before you toss money down the drain.

Can you copy the link from MM, I would love to read it, but couldn't find it.

Huntrick 01-15-2014 12:49 PM

He is lying!!! Im sick of peolple lying online and getting away with it!! And everyone believing what everyone says , me being a booking agent or someone being an outfitter makes us guilty right away !! Know the facts first then decide!! Im going to start telling my clients to post every where new and old!!! U will see

Huntrick 01-15-2014 12:51 PM

Whos topgun? What a ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Huntrick 01-15-2014 12:53 PM

Top gun be a man and call me

Huntrick 01-15-2014 01:01 PM

Im a scam artist lol my record is sparkling clean thanks!! do a background check worst thing i ever did in life was get a cell phone ticket!!! Wow people start some rumors o see there is alot of jelousy !! U dont understand the amount time amd money we put into my business by trying out hunts first so my clients dont get scammed!!

Huntrick 01-15-2014 01:06 PM

and btw im not all over the internet!! Go on ebay my score os 103 perfect just off ebay allone i have 1 client going all over the internet 1 client!! Nice try top gun

MZS 01-15-2014 02:34 PM

Sounds like the one guy who started all the posts (Craig CO hunt) here and a lot of other places was one of the few with a big complaint Huntrick - for your own benefit, it would be worth your time (and money if needed) to set the record straight on that customer. $2000 is a lot of money to anyone. And if he got no hunt for the money, why wouldn't he be sore? If I plunked down $2000 and got nothing I would be sore too. EVEN if he did not do his part, you could make him happy with a refund. It didn't cost anything significant to you did it? And if you lost some of that $2000, at least give back the difference. Just my opinion - you can tell me "Don't tell me how to run my business" if you want.

Topgun 3006 01-15-2014 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by bchunts (Post 4116276)
Can you copy the link from MM, I would love to read it, but couldn't find it.

***It was only up for a few minutes and was the exact same post as he put up here on this site. It was also put up on Eastmans and they locked the thread right away so nobody could make any posts. On MM it was removed by either a Moderator or the owner of the site as soon as a member came on and said they had done a computer IP check and it came back as registered to Botta. That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God! I would have no reason to say what I did if it wasn't as I stated. I don't make up stuff and if people want to see it on more than this site they can go on the other site I mentioned.

Huntrick 01-15-2014 03:31 PM

IT WAS TOPGUN U KNOW IT WAS BOT ME SHOW EVERYONE WHAT U FOUND AND TELLING PEOPLE IM A SCAM ARTIST!!!! Sorry NICE TRY AND I TOLD THAT 1 CLIENT I WOULD PAY HIM AREFUND EVENTHOUGH HE BROKE THE CONTRACT IF STOP POSTING LIES ABOUT ME AND HE TOLD ME NO SO WHY THE HELL WOULD I PAY HIM A REFUND AFTER ALL HE DID, HE PAID A KID MONEY TO WRITE ALL THE STUFF ABOUT ME WHAT U DONT KNOW IS THAT SLED IS A RICH GUY IN CALIFORNIA HE IS DOING THIS TO BE A U KNOW WHAT , INHAVE PROFF SENDING HIM AN EMAIL STATING I WOULD GIVE HIM A FULL RRFUND AND WE CAN MOVE PAST THIS IF HE TAKES EVERYTHING DOWN INSTEAD HE NEVER RESPONDED AND PUT MORE STUFF UP ABOUT ME IN EVERY STATE!!! What WOULD U DO I HAVE A CLIENT WHO IS BEING UNREASONABLE AND WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU WAS THAT HE BOOKED WITH ME IN 2012 WITH A GROUP OF SIX GUYS AND EVERYONE TAGGED OUT INCOLORADO !!! HE DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACE THIS YEAR SO I RECCOMENDED A HUNT IN TRINADAD WHERE THEY HAVE BIGGER BUCKS BUT LESS OF THEM AND HE SAID NO SO THEN I MENTIONED, NEBRASKA,CANADA, UTAH, MONTANA AND HE SAID NO TO ALL OF THEM!!! ASK MY OUTFITTERS HE SPOKE WITH THEM!!! HES NUTS

Huntrick 01-15-2014 03:34 PM

Yea topgun show profff my addresss popped up!!!!! Stop lying im sick of this

Huntrick 01-15-2014 03:35 PM

Im on my iphone sorry for the mispellings this whole thing is ridiculous

bchunts 01-15-2014 04:13 PM

I just copied this from another forum and this was in November and I think it's a reasonable question that you seem to be ducking and have not returned since.

Well let's do the math Rich. You said, "I have been in business over 12 years and booked over 1000 hunts and had 1000's of happy clients..."
To me, 1000's means at least 2000 minimum to classify yourself as 1000's. I take these 2000(happy clients) and divide it by 12 years. I get roughly 167 happy customers per year. I take that amount(167) times the $2000 deposit that you didn't return to your client. This gives me $333,333 for these hunts, just in deposits. WOW, and this isn't even the full costs for your hunts. AND, YOU CAN'T REFUND A CLIENT HIS MONEY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DELIVER!!! You're not looking straight-up to me down here.

Huntrick 01-15-2014 05:02 PM

I will give back sled the 2k if he takes everything down on all the forums i sent him that request last month and he never responded!!! once again slep takes theses LIES about me down i will pay send him the 2k!! he is a liar sled is rich and i believe what he really wants to do is bad mouth me all over he paid a kid money to do this its not even him posting this stuff he told me himself!! and yes i benn doing this for over 12 years and as you can see i hace barely any complaints!!!

Huntrick 01-15-2014 05:14 PM

Hi Im Rich Botta, Hunter Sled Reynolds booked a hunt with me. Let me explian to you what is really going on Sled and a group of 6 of his friends booked a trip with me in 2012 and in craig colorado and everyone tagged out. So he wanted to book a hunt in 2013 in Colorado again but with a different guide. So I recommended an outfitter in Trinidad Colorado and he said he didnít want to go there, then I mentioned sand hills Nebraska,Montana,Utahan,Alberta,Saskatchewan Canada and Mexico and he said no to all of these. He wanted a hunt in craig clorado because he found out a friend was going with a different outfitter and just wanted his money back. We do not give refunds if we have the hunt you booked for. Well a few days later he started posting lies about me ( saying I don not have hunts for mule deer in the US) which I do many as mentioned above!! I also have outfiitters that will testify that we did have openings this fall for mule deer you may call them if you like I even had a hunt for him in Colorado in Trinidad. Sled went to all the forums and posted lies about me. In December. I sent sled a messege stating that I would refund him entirely the $2000 if he would stop the games and take all the posts down as they are not true. He did not respond instead he posted more lies about me !!! THE OFFER IS STILL THERE SLED IF YOU TAKE DOWN THE LIES YOU WROTE ABOUT ME ON ALL THE FORUMS I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $2000 OVERNIGHT!!! also what everyone does not realize here is that sled is a wealthy man he works in hollywood 2k is nothing for him he just wants to be a pain he actually told me he hired a kid to go online and talk bad about me all over the internet . Sled does not even know what he wrote!!!! and for everyone taking his side without evening know the whole story you should know your facts first and BTW when booking with me you speak with the outfitter before booking a hunt anyeways the outfitter wants to see if you a good match for him and if he is a match for you.. And for people saying why use a booking agent??? well what you do not know is all the time and money we spend going on horrible trips!!! getting scammed by outfitters losing over 20K ayear just so our clients can be happy and have a great hunt. We have been in business for over 12 years and as you see there are not many bad reviews online only the same 2 guys over and over again!!!!FUNNY THINGS ABOUT HAPPY CLIENTS THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK AFTER A HUNT THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU HEAR FROM ARE THE UNHAPPY ONES :). I WILL START GETTING MY OLD CLIENTS AND NEW CLIENTS TO START WRITING FORUMS ABOUT ME ON HOW GREAT MY HUNTS ARE I DESERVE THAT WITH ALL THE WORK I PUT IN. FEEL FREE TO TALK TO MY OUTFITTERS THEY WILL TESTIFY FOR ME , I SEND THEM MANY HAPPY HUNTERS. please feel free inbox me with questions or concerns im really disappointed how this turned out and would like to resolve this issue but its a 2way st here. Sled went on 30+sites and lied on all them be a man take everything down and I will send back your deposit!!!!
Rich

Huntrick 01-15-2014 05:15 PM

there you go the whole story!!!!! i will refund him his money !!!!! but he has to take the lies down and i did have hunts for him that we discussed!!!

bchunts 01-15-2014 05:53 PM

I'm not sure why your holding his money and making demands that he has to do this first before you will give him his money. It's his money.

Topgun 3006 01-15-2014 05:57 PM

Just two questions here and it is this. Do you have a signed written contract with this complainant for the $2K he paid you for your service specifying what the $2K was sent to you for and do you have anything in writing in said contract saying he is not due a refund of his $2K under certain circunmstances, or is this all just talk on his and your parts? If it's all talk, then I'd suggest you start putting out written paperwork to CYA or you'll continue to have people that you say are lying that appear to have a legitimate complaint. All we know is that the guy says he's out $2K and you have admitted you have his money. PS: My 30 year career was in consumer protection with the state of MI, so I know just a little more than the average guy as to what should be done when goods and services are bought and sold!

bchunts 01-15-2014 06:05 PM

Someone on another forum had a intriguing assumption on this as most are almost the exact same post, that these 2 were working together to drive people to his website. Interesting thought huh?????

scaponi 01-15-2014 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by scaponi (Post 4116260)
LMAO...We do have some very entertaining people posting here. OK OK I'll play along.....What was the name of the outfitter and post up some pictures of yourself with the deer and while you're at it post up some pictures of yourself with your new friend.

Sorry man, I can't actually believe that this guy Rich would be so dumb as to really think everyone wouldn't think it was him posting...It's gotta be a member doing it for a laugh, gotta be. lol

my wife wants to know why I'm actually laughing out loud

Rich all I said was to have this dude post up a picture of him with his animal and then post up a picture of him and you... And I asked the name of the outfitter so if we wanted we could verify it...that's all

also, I don't know why you just keep posting thread after thread. Just put everything in one thread

Also from my point of view...as a hunter who goes on at least 2-3 guided hunts a year....ask yourself this. If you were me, why would I use you (who has posts on the internet slamming you) when I can go with someone else who isn't getting slammed ? Now I'm not you, but I don't think the $2000 is worth all the bad press and possible loss of business. You know it's a small world and its getting smaller.

just saying

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:31 PM

sled is a liar

I have no problem sending him the money but not untill he sends in writing he will take everything down or i see he started to take everything down, also even though he cancelled the hunt the deposit is good for any hunt i have on my website!!! But if he wants to break the contract and just wants a refunsd i will but he will need to take everything down and stop lying to people telling them i did not have hunts in the us?? Are you kidding me i have alot!!! He wanted a refund to hunt with his friends outfitter. Like i saidin december and last night to him again i will send it over night if he takes the lies down !!

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:32 PM

also i always take hunters with me when i go on hunts, it makes it more fun , why wouldnt i?

Topgun 3006 01-15-2014 06:35 PM

Funny that Botta was on this site before, during, and for a length of time after I made that last post asking those questions. Instead of answering with a quick yes or no on them, he left the site!!! I wonder how many legitimate booking agents and outfitters sell their hunts on EBay!!! I have no idea whether this is two guys playing everyone for fools or what, but Eastmans has now deletedd both threads on this deal, just like MM immediately pulled the thread there when the member said the IP search showed it was from Botta's computer.

bchunts 01-15-2014 06:37 PM

I thought you called him two weeks ahead of his hunt and cancelled? And I'll say it again, it's his money!!!!!

Topgun 3006 01-15-2014 06:40 PM

I see you're back again, so please answer my questions posed above as to whether you have a written contract with the complainant on what his $2K was sent to you for and whether it says he can't get a refund under certain circumstances. Either answer them or take a hike, as all you're doing is taking our valuable time listening to the same garbage over and over!

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:42 PM

topgun i have a contract that he signed 2 of them one from 2012 and 1 from 2013 !! he booked with me in 2012 and him and 6 hunters all tagged out in colorado

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:45 PM

what sites are you talking about????? my contract states no cash refunds but you can use the deposit for a different hunt, what your not getting is that he cancelled the hunt! i had many hunts for him, though ill pay him back EVEN though he broke the contract just to get rid of him but he needs to take these LIES down he staright up lied and everyone assumed he was telling the truth !

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:48 PM

funny topgun is still talking nonsense what are you talking about i never left the site?? sorry i have a life, you want to see the contract!!!

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:49 PM

oik blueskieshunting.com do you give refunds to clients that cancel?

Huntrick 01-15-2014 06:50 PM

and im not making demands HE LIED ON HIS POSTINGS!!! HE STRAIGHT UP LIED THIS IS CRAZY

bchunts 01-15-2014 06:53 PM

Yes I do. I also am in the business of not stealing from my customers or do I try and sell hunts on eBay.

Topgun 3006 01-15-2014 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Huntrick (Post 4116367)
funny topgun is still talking nonsense what are you talking about i never left the site?? sorry i have a life, you want to see the contract!!!

***You certainly did leave the website because your little light went from green to red for a while, which means you left the site. Yes, I want to see the contract you keep talking about. Please do a C/P or scan it and put into a post here so all of us can see it. Just your word or his don't mean squat because then it's still just a he said-she said argument like we're witnessing that will never be settled!!

JW 01-15-2014 06:54 PM

Those other web sites may have taken the post down due to liability while not wanting to deal with the issue. Just my thinking here.

Note: Just so everyone knows - when you became a member here you agreed to the HNI Rules.

And so this discussion don't get to far out of hand please note.

HNI will:

Quote:
We at HuntingNet.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. If you have any questions about these rules or want to report an infraction of the rules, send an email to [email protected]. End quote.

Copied directly from the HNI rules.
Always a good idea to re-read the User Rules
http://www.huntingnet.com/staticpage...il.aspx?id=291

Just saying.

JW