Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
A great hunt with richs hunting adventures >

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Old 01-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Spike

taking peoples money????? no we dont he has 2k deposit that can be used on any hunt on my website i been in business for 12 years how dare you accuse me of being a theif??? i booked hunts where i could not make it that year and they dont return the money they hold if for next year but i said i would refund him just to get him away from me but he has to take down the LIES!!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Spike

and i do have the contract i dont know if i should post it public with all his personal information i will get back to you tomorrow on that. and i leave my computer on even when i leave to go out so it might say im on but im really not at times.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Huntrick
taking peoples money????? no we dont he has 2k deposit that can be used on any hunt on my website i been in business for 12 years how dare you accuse me of being a theif??? i booked hunts where i could not make it that year and they dont return the money they hold if for next year but i said i would refund him just to get him away from me but he has to take down the LIES!!
Does your written contract that he signed state that? A little hint from a booking agent to another, I find it best not to spend your commission from a client until the hunt is complete so if situations like this happens your not so broke that you can't pay it back and have your name trashed on every hunting forum. But then again I might be just a smart guy.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Spike

you being a guide how can you say im stealing a clients money that cancelled his hunt?? i even agreed to pay him back just to make him go away. you want to talk about stealing money

backcountry outfitters texas i sent a 1k check he disappeared with my money

richard moran i sent him 4k worth of hunts in alaska he disappeared with my money

tickride outfitters last year i send him money for a deer hunt 1k he told me he lost his leases and never sent back the money

i booked a hunt in south dakota sent him $750 he kept my deposit because i couldnt make it their the first year

sask outfitters i sent 2k deposit for a deer hunt and he kept the money because i had to cancell

I TRY OUT HUNTS SO MY CLIENTS DO NOT GET SCREWED I HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND KNOW THE FEELING OF GETTING RIPPED OFF!! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT I WISH THESE GUYS I MENTIONED ABOVE WOULD OF TAKEN ME ON A HUNT INSTEAD THEY KEPT MY MONEY!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

The longer you take to put the contract up that you say you have the more it looks like more shenanigans are in the works. Please either immediately put up or shut up. I could have had one up within five minutes and you are still on the site and should have easily been able to do it by now, as it's been almost 20 minutes since I asked for it. What's the matter? Are you making one up as I type this, LOL?!

EDIT: Quit wasting our time and put up a blank contract or blank out the complainant name/address on the real one if you're worried about a lawsuit! It's getting late and we are probably all tired of reading post after post that you're making and saying nothing to help yourself!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-15-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Spike

Lol ok blueskies im frustrated because he lied online untill he tell the truth that he cancelled or takes everything down i will not!!!! I been in business for 12 years have tons of happy clients i do not need you to tell me how to run my business because a few ...deleted by JW...that i delt with!!!!

Last edited by JW; 01-16-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: profanity is not allowed
Old 01-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Ok I'm done with this thread, my only advice is return his money or you can spend day in and day out trying to defend yourself, just google search yourself it's just getting worse day by day. I wish you all luck in finishing this on a positive note.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:19 PM
Spike

Rich, if you notice I'm not slamming you but I gotta tell you....you keep repeating your "salespitch" BUT YOU DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT THE POSTERS ON HERE KEEP ASKING.

All I asked for was for you to post the name of the outfitter on here....you said you would, now do it. Also, to prove you took the new guy with 1 post and it wasn't you, post a picture of you 2 with his animal or post a picture of you 2 or of him with his animal. Post something to give yourself credibility, then maybe people will listen.

Like I said before-its a small world and the internet makes it smaller. I only see this as damaging your ebay business if you don't put an end to it. you could give him his refund and then post the cancelled check on every site he posts on.

your move
Old 01-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yadayadayauda!!! I'm going to bed and you can go to!!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

Topic is temporarily suspended, pending further review of all posts. If anybody has a question, please PM me and I'll get back to you tomorrow night (yes, I am working at my day job tomorrow).
CalHunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.