Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
A great hunt with richs hunting adventures >

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Old 01-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

I thought you called him two weeks ahead of his hunt and cancelled? And I'll say it again, it's his money!!!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I see you're back again, so please answer my questions posed above as to whether you have a written contract with the complainant on what his $2K was sent to you for and whether it says he can't get a refund under certain circumstances. Either answer them or take a hike, as all you're doing is taking our valuable time listening to the same garbage over and over!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:42 PM
Spike

topgun i have a contract that he signed 2 of them one from 2012 and 1 from 2013 !! he booked with me in 2012 and him and 6 hunters all tagged out in colorado
Old 01-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Spike

what sites are you talking about????? my contract states no cash refunds but you can use the deposit for a different hunt, what your not getting is that he cancelled the hunt! i had many hunts for him, though ill pay him back EVEN though he broke the contract just to get rid of him but he needs to take these LIES down he staright up lied and everyone assumed he was telling the truth !
Old 01-15-2014, 06:48 PM
Spike

funny topgun is still talking nonsense what are you talking about i never left the site?? sorry i have a life, you want to see the contract!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Spike

oik blueskieshunting.com do you give refunds to clients that cancel?
Old 01-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Spike

and im not making demands HE LIED ON HIS POSTINGS!!! HE STRAIGHT UP LIED THIS IS CRAZY
Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

Yes I do. I also am in the business of not stealing from my customers or do I try and sell hunts on eBay.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Huntrick
funny topgun is still talking nonsense what are you talking about i never left the site?? sorry i have a life, you want to see the contract!!!
***You certainly did leave the website because your little light went from green to red for a while, which means you left the site. Yes, I want to see the contract you keep talking about. Please do a C/P or scan it and put into a post here so all of us can see it. Just your word or his don't mean squat because then it's still just a he said-she said argument like we're witnessing that will never be settled!!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Those other web sites may have taken the post down due to liability while not wanting to deal with the issue. Just my thinking here.

Note: Just so everyone knows - when you became a member here you agreed to the HNI Rules.

And so this discussion don't get to far out of hand please note.

HNI will:

Quote:
We at HuntingNet.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. If you have any questions about these rules or want to report an infraction of the rules, send an email to [email protected]. End quote.

Copied directly from the HNI rules.
Always a good idea to re-read the User Rules
http://www.huntingnet.com/staticpage...il.aspx?id=291

Just saying.

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.