Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
A great hunt with richs hunting adventures >

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Old 01-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Spike

Whos topgun? What a ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-15-2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Namecalling
Old 01-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Spike

Top gun be a man and call me
Old 01-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Spike

Im a scam artist lol my record is sparkling clean thanks!! do a background check worst thing i ever did in life was get a cell phone ticket!!! Wow people start some rumors o see there is alot of jelousy !! U dont understand the amount time amd money we put into my business by trying out hunts first so my clients dont get scammed!!
Old 01-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Spike

and btw im not all over the internet!! Go on ebay my score os 103 perfect just off ebay allone i have 1 client going all over the internet 1 client!! Nice try top gun
Old 01-15-2014, 02:34 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Sounds like the one guy who started all the posts (Craig CO hunt) here and a lot of other places was one of the few with a big complaint Huntrick - for your own benefit, it would be worth your time (and money if needed) to set the record straight on that customer. $2000 is a lot of money to anyone. And if he got no hunt for the money, why wouldn't he be sore? If I plunked down $2000 and got nothing I would be sore too. EVEN if he did not do his part, you could make him happy with a refund. It didn't cost anything significant to you did it? And if you lost some of that $2000, at least give back the difference. Just my opinion - you can tell me "Don't tell me how to run my business" if you want.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bchunts
Can you copy the link from MM, I would love to read it, but couldn't find it.
***It was only up for a few minutes and was the exact same post as he put up here on this site. It was also put up on Eastmans and they locked the thread right away so nobody could make any posts. On MM it was removed by either a Moderator or the owner of the site as soon as a member came on and said they had done a computer IP check and it came back as registered to Botta. That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God! I would have no reason to say what I did if it wasn't as I stated. I don't make up stuff and if people want to see it on more than this site they can go on the other site I mentioned.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Spike

IT WAS TOPGUN U KNOW IT WAS BOT ME SHOW EVERYONE WHAT U FOUND AND TELLING PEOPLE IM A SCAM ARTIST!!!! Sorry NICE TRY AND I TOLD THAT 1 CLIENT I WOULD PAY HIM AREFUND EVENTHOUGH HE BROKE THE CONTRACT IF STOP POSTING LIES ABOUT ME AND HE TOLD ME NO SO WHY THE HELL WOULD I PAY HIM A REFUND AFTER ALL HE DID, HE PAID A KID MONEY TO WRITE ALL THE STUFF ABOUT ME WHAT U DONT KNOW IS THAT SLED IS A RICH GUY IN CALIFORNIA HE IS DOING THIS TO BE A U KNOW WHAT , INHAVE PROFF SENDING HIM AN EMAIL STATING I WOULD GIVE HIM A FULL RRFUND AND WE CAN MOVE PAST THIS IF HE TAKES EVERYTHING DOWN INSTEAD HE NEVER RESPONDED AND PUT MORE STUFF UP ABOUT ME IN EVERY STATE!!! What WOULD U DO I HAVE A CLIENT WHO IS BEING UNREASONABLE AND WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU WAS THAT HE BOOKED WITH ME IN 2012 WITH A GROUP OF SIX GUYS AND EVERYONE TAGGED OUT INCOLORADO !!! HE DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACE THIS YEAR SO I RECCOMENDED A HUNT IN TRINADAD WHERE THEY HAVE BIGGER BUCKS BUT LESS OF THEM AND HE SAID NO SO THEN I MENTIONED, NEBRASKA,CANADA, UTAH, MONTANA AND HE SAID NO TO ALL OF THEM!!! ASK MY OUTFITTERS HE SPOKE WITH THEM!!! HES NUTS
Old 01-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Spike

Yea topgun show profff my addresss popped up!!!!! Stop lying im sick of this
Old 01-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Spike

Im on my iphone sorry for the mispellings this whole thing is ridiculous
Old 01-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

I just copied this from another forum and this was in November and I think it's a reasonable question that you seem to be ducking and have not returned since.

Well let's do the math Rich. You said, "I have been in business over 12 years and booked over 1000 hunts and had 1000's of happy clients..."
To me, 1000's means at least 2000 minimum to classify yourself as 1000's. I take these 2000(happy clients) and divide it by 12 years. I get roughly 167 happy customers per year. I take that amount(167) times the $2000 deposit that you didn't return to your client. This gives me $333,333 for these hunts, just in deposits. WOW, and this isn't even the full costs for your hunts. AND, YOU CAN'T REFUND A CLIENT HIS MONEY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DELIVER!!! You're not looking straight-up to me down here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.