Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
A great hunt with richs hunting adventures >

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Old 01-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Spike

Default A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

I booked a hunting trip in 2013 with richs hunting adventures for a Saskatchewan rifle hunt. I was going alone and Rich told me i can go with him so I went the same week Richie Botta went this is the first time I met this gentleman . After booking the hunt we decided to meet up in Saskatoon where we would rent a vehicle . well Rich had a vehicle rented already and let me hop in his truck for free which I thought was a very nice gesture he took Me to the hunting camp he tagged out on a nice buck on the second day and waited for me to tag out on the fourth day I harvested a nice 140inch buck. We then left for the airport on the fifth day . I had a really great experience hunting with richs hunting adventures !! feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected] . I will definitely be hunting in Saskatchewan again in the 2014.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is awesome...the BS continues, pretty sure the mods can delete this BS
Old 01-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice try bud... but I doubt that most here will give you any credibility...
Old 01-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Topic moved to appropriate forum.
CalHunter
Old 01-15-2014, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

CalHunter---This guy came on MM last night with the same BS and a member did an IP (Internet Provider) check and guess who owns the computer this BS was typed on, but none other than Rich Botta himself, LOL! What a ...Deleted by CalHunter... and scam artist who ought to be behind bars after this little caper!!! You can figure he's out all over the net with this C/P post trying to do damage control and it's backfired!

EDIT: I hope this thread is allowed to stay up so people can read the other one and now this one to see what can happen if you don't do a thorough check and talk with lots of folks before you toss money down the drain.

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-15-2014 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Namecalling
Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by ranben
I booked a hunting trip in 2013 with richs hunting adventures for a Saskatchewan rifle hunt. I was going alone and Rich told me i can go with him so I went the same week Richie Botta went this is the first time I met this gentleman . After booking the hunt we decided to meet up in Saskatoon where we would rent a vehicle . well Rich had a vehicle rented already and let me hop in his truck for free which I thought was a very nice gesture he took Me to the hunting camp he tagged out on a nice buck on the second day and waited for me to tag out on the fourth day I harvested a nice 140inch buck. We then left for the airport on the fifth day . I had a really great experience hunting with richs hunting adventures !! feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected] . I will definitely be hunting in Saskatchewan again in the 2014.
LMAO...We do have some very entertaining people posting here. OK OK I'll play along.....What was the name of the outfitter and post up some pictures of yourself with the deer and while you're at it post up some pictures of yourself with your new friend.

Sorry man, I can't actually believe that this guy Rich would be so dumb as to really think everyone wouldn't think it was him posting...It's gotta be a member doing it for a laugh, gotta be. lol

my wife wants to know why I'm actually laughing out loud
Old 01-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Spike

This is rich botta. I didnt make this up lol i sell over 200 hunts a year i have many happy clients like frankie, i been in busniss for over 12 years, have fun talking crap about me while your on the computer , in the meantime my clients and i are hunting around the world!! Nobody even knows me on here or anything about me !! Right away u talk bad about me. Should i get a buch of my clients to write great stuff about me on here?? I will no problem, think im a joke asky outfitters how many hunters i send them and ask my clients how their hunts were this year !
Old 01-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Spike

Look at my website and all the outfitters i book for!!! Enough said!
Old 01-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
CalHunter---This guy came on MM last night with the same BS and a member did an IP (Internet Provider) check and guess who owns the computer this BS was typed on, but none other than Rich Botta himself, LOL! What a loser and scam artist who ought to be behind bars after this little caper!!! You can figure he's out all over the net with this C/P post trying to do damage control and it's backfired!

EDIT: I hope this thread is allowed to stay up so people can read the other one and now this one to see what can happen if you don't do a thorough check and talk with lots of folks before you toss money down the drain.
Can you copy the link from MM, I would love to read it, but couldn't find it.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:49 PM
Spike

He is lying!!! Im sick of peolple lying online and getting away with it!! And everyone believing what everyone says , me being a booking agent or someone being an outfitter makes us guilty right away !! Know the facts first then decide!! Im going to start telling my clients to post every where new and old!!! U will see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.