Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
A great hunt with richs hunting adventures >

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

A great hunt with richs hunting adventures

Old 01-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Spike

I will give back sled the 2k if he takes everything down on all the forums i sent him that request last month and he never responded!!! once again slep takes theses LIES about me down i will pay send him the 2k!! he is a liar sled is rich and i believe what he really wants to do is bad mouth me all over he paid a kid money to do this its not even him posting this stuff he told me himself!! and yes i benn doing this for over 12 years and as you can see i hace barely any complaints!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Spike

Hi Im Rich Botta, Hunter Sled Reynolds booked a hunt with me. Let me explian to you what is really going on Sled and a group of 6 of his friends booked a trip with me in 2012 and in craig colorado and everyone tagged out. So he wanted to book a hunt in 2013 in Colorado again but with a different guide. So I recommended an outfitter in Trinidad Colorado and he said he didn’t want to go there, then I mentioned sand hills Nebraska,Montana,Utahan,Alberta,Saskatchewan Canada and Mexico and he said no to all of these. He wanted a hunt in craig clorado because he found out a friend was going with a different outfitter and just wanted his money back. We do not give refunds if we have the hunt you booked for. Well a few days later he started posting lies about me ( saying I don not have hunts for mule deer in the US) which I do many as mentioned above!! I also have outfiitters that will testify that we did have openings this fall for mule deer you may call them if you like I even had a hunt for him in Colorado in Trinidad. Sled went to all the forums and posted lies about me. In December. I sent sled a messege stating that I would refund him entirely the $2000 if he would stop the games and take all the posts down as they are not true. He did not respond instead he posted more lies about me !!! THE OFFER IS STILL THERE SLED IF YOU TAKE DOWN THE LIES YOU WROTE ABOUT ME ON ALL THE FORUMS I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $2000 OVERNIGHT!!! also what everyone does not realize here is that sled is a wealthy man he works in hollywood 2k is nothing for him he just wants to be a pain he actually told me he hired a kid to go online and talk bad about me all over the internet . Sled does not even know what he wrote!!!! and for everyone taking his side without evening know the whole story you should know your facts first and BTW when booking with me you speak with the outfitter before booking a hunt anyeways the outfitter wants to see if you a good match for him and if he is a match for you.. And for people saying why use a booking agent??? well what you do not know is all the time and money we spend going on horrible trips!!! getting scammed by outfitters losing over 20K ayear just so our clients can be happy and have a great hunt. We have been in business for over 12 years and as you see there are not many bad reviews online only the same 2 guys over and over again!!!!FUNNY THINGS ABOUT HAPPY CLIENTS THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK AFTER A HUNT THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU HEAR FROM ARE THE UNHAPPY ONES . I WILL START GETTING MY OLD CLIENTS AND NEW CLIENTS TO START WRITING FORUMS ABOUT ME ON HOW GREAT MY HUNTS ARE I DESERVE THAT WITH ALL THE WORK I PUT IN. FEEL FREE TO TALK TO MY OUTFITTERS THEY WILL TESTIFY FOR ME , I SEND THEM MANY HAPPY HUNTERS. please feel free inbox me with questions or concerns im really disappointed how this turned out and would like to resolve this issue but its a 2way st here. Sled went on 30+sites and lied on all them be a man take everything down and I will send back your deposit!!!!
Rich
Old 01-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Spike

there you go the whole story!!!!! i will refund him his money !!!!! but he has to take the lies down and i did have hunts for him that we discussed!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not sure why your holding his money and making demands that he has to do this first before you will give him his money. It's his money.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just two questions here and it is this. Do you have a signed written contract with this complainant for the $2K he paid you for your service specifying what the $2K was sent to you for and do you have anything in writing in said contract saying he is not due a refund of his $2K under certain circunmstances, or is this all just talk on his and your parts? If it's all talk, then I'd suggest you start putting out written paperwork to CYA or you'll continue to have people that you say are lying that appear to have a legitimate complaint. All we know is that the guy says he's out $2K and you have admitted you have his money. PS: My 30 year career was in consumer protection with the state of MI, so I know just a little more than the average guy as to what should be done when goods and services are bought and sold!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

Someone on another forum had a intriguing assumption on this as most are almost the exact same post, that these 2 were working together to drive people to his website. Interesting thought huh?????
Old 01-15-2014, 06:25 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by scaponi
LMAO...We do have some very entertaining people posting here. OK OK I'll play along.....What was the name of the outfitter and post up some pictures of yourself with the deer and while you're at it post up some pictures of yourself with your new friend.

Sorry man, I can't actually believe that this guy Rich would be so dumb as to really think everyone wouldn't think it was him posting...It's gotta be a member doing it for a laugh, gotta be. lol

my wife wants to know why I'm actually laughing out loud
Rich all I said was to have this dude post up a picture of him with his animal and then post up a picture of him and you... And I asked the name of the outfitter so if we wanted we could verify it...that's all

also, I don't know why you just keep posting thread after thread. Just put everything in one thread

Also from my point of view...as a hunter who goes on at least 2-3 guided hunts a year....ask yourself this. If you were me, why would I use you (who has posts on the internet slamming you) when I can go with someone else who isn't getting slammed ? Now I'm not you, but I don't think the $2000 is worth all the bad press and possible loss of business. You know it's a small world and its getting smaller.

just saying
Old 01-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Spike

Default sled is a liar

I have no problem sending him the money but not untill he sends in writing he will take everything down or i see he started to take everything down, also even though he cancelled the hunt the deposit is good for any hunt i have on my website!!! But if he wants to break the contract and just wants a refunsd i will but he will need to take everything down and stop lying to people telling them i did not have hunts in the us?? Are you kidding me i have alot!!! He wanted a refund to hunt with his friends outfitter. Like i saidin december and last night to him again i will send it over night if he takes the lies down !!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Spike

also i always take hunters with me when i go on hunts, it makes it more fun , why wouldnt i?
Old 01-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Funny that Botta was on this site before, during, and for a length of time after I made that last post asking those questions. Instead of answering with a quick yes or no on them, he left the site!!! I wonder how many legitimate booking agents and outfitters sell their hunts on EBay!!! I have no idea whether this is two guys playing everyone for fools or what, but Eastmans has now deletedd both threads on this deal, just like MM immediately pulled the thread there when the member said the IP search showed it was from Botta's computer.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-15-2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.