Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Hunting T-shirts >

Hunting T-shirts

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Hunting T-shirts

Old 03-02-2005, 09:29 AM

Default Hunting T-shirts

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forums, but I wanted to do a little market research and find out how many of you might be interested in some killer (no pun intended) hunting t-shirts. We have a team of designers working right now to come up with some new and fresh ideas for casual wear. We've seen a FEW shirt designs out there, but haven't quite been impressed with what's on the market so far! We want to get some on the market! Please feel free to give any ideas that you may have, or even, just a note to let us know of any links where you've seen cool shirts. What's new, what do you want, etc?

Please give me your feed back! I'd love to hear from everybody!
Old 03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: Hunting T-shirts

Can't think of any ideas at the moment , but if I do I'll post it. Some cool hunting wear is deperately needed.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:35 PM

Absolutely, we'd like to get this thing going as quickly as possible, so let us know as soon as you can, talk to friends, and get me some ideas! Thanks for your reply!
Ann
Old 03-03-2005, 11:08 AM

Alot of the redneck stuff is popular. Also funny hunting cartoons are great look at what buckwear has.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:37 AM
Host of Hosts

I found this in my pictures,can't remember where I got it from.

Maybe it's not a good thing for a t-shirt but its pretty funny, or I could just be sick
Old 03-06-2005, 10:36 AM

Why do wolves howl?

THEY FEEL THE BULLET!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

the stickers with the kid peeing on ford and chevy are big sellers...
So, if you made t-shirts with the kid peeing on the Matthews, Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE logos, they would probably go like hotcakes. Also kid peeing on Nascar numbers would probably sell well too.

If my idea makes you a millionairre, I reserve the right to 5 percent of the profits ; )
Old 03-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

were not gay but we still blow... and on the back put the type of duck call or goose call you have?
another I wrote
its the early morning sunrise
its a squirrel chasing another up a tree for a nut
its the thought of at any given time you could get a shot at a buck of a life time

they say girls like guys in uniform :
what about uniforms with tree barks,grasses,twigs a bow, a fanny and a pair of rockys ?

if your best freind is 6.5 pounds,
your favorite place to be lays 16 feet up
and your favorite clothing magazine is cabelas
you know your a real hunter

send a check if it makes you some money
Old 04-07-2005, 05:56 AM

The trend in deer hunting seems to quality rather than quantity. As such, I would encourage something that embraces the Quality Deer Management Association logo "Let him go so that he can grow" and/or the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation "Pass It On". Screen prints of natural deer photos, big picture on back of shirt, with small picture or logo on left front, multiple color shirts, white, gray, black, etc. It would be nice to have shirts that promotes the sport, time with family/friends, in the outdoors, etc.
Good Luck! Please let us know when available.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

How about some truth on the hunting shirts? Some of these slogans may hit a little close to home so procede with caution and remember that the truth sometimes hurts. How about:

"Your decal on your truck doesn't make you a hunter."

"You're not on a hunting team, you're advertising for free."

"Most hunting 'associations' and 'foundations' are for profit, but you get a cool bumper sticker".

"A lot of money is made by making you think you're on the 'Team'".

"Most of the gear you think you need is just a gimick".

"Your favorite hunting show is really an infomercial".

"I've known a lot of people that hunt but very few hunters."

Sorry if some of these sting a bit but I've been guiding hunts and doing hunting videos a long time and I'm sad to say that it's true. Team "your product here" is just a way to sell merchandise. Most hunting groups such as the Texas Trophy Hunters Assoc., are for profit and are a business and the small inner circle of owners couldn't care less about you.
Quit worrying about casual gear for hunters, use the same casual wear you use at the house and you'll be fine. A logo on a shirt or your bumper doesn't make you a hunter.

Quick Reply: Hunting T-shirts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.