Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 The Feeder Screen By FarrOutDoors >

The Feeder Screen By FarrOutDoors

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

The Feeder Screen By FarrOutDoors

Old 01-06-2005, 08:22 PM

Default The Feeder Screen By FarrOutDoors

Hello everyone,

Have you ever been hunting and your feeder not go off when it should. You don't have to worry with that any more I invented The Feeder Screen it is designed to catch all the debris in all of your deer corn as you fill up your feeders so that the spinner on your timer can spinfree and not get clogged up. Then and only then will you have a matinance free feeder. I want to here from you and see what you think of my product just email me and I'll send you some pictures of The Feeder Screen at: [email protected] or call: (254)771-1563

Thank You!
Old 01-07-2005, 06:51 AM

Default RE: The Feeder Screen By FarrOutDoors

don't really know what you mean by feeder screen????I have feeders out year round, 11 of them and have never had one get clogged. (what would clog them?)
I only put corn in mine and I use recleaned corn from the purenia store,and it doesn't have anything except corn in it.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:52 PM

We'll I see what you are saying but me and about 4 million other hunters are having problems with debris in our deer corn this is what The Feeder Screen is for I my self have bout clean corn in the bag and in about two of every 5 bags we are finding debris which is getting hung up on the timer wheel. This is what is hanging the feeder up not allowing it to go off. It only takes one time and your hunt is not what it could be. Just email me at [email protected] and I can send you the pictures of The Feeder Screen so that you can see what it is that we are building. This product will go world wide in Feb and we have already sold most of our shippment so I guess a lot of hunters are having this problem and if you wait long enough you will too.

Thank You,
Scott
Old 02-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry but I have to agree with Tree Climber. If I understand you right, you are saying there are things in your corn when you buy it? I have been feeding for a while and have a few feeders out and never had an issue with them getting clogged. (I've had an issue with a fiesty doe but that's another post). I have 2 different feed stores that I buy from and all i get in my corn is shelled corn. Best of luck on your invention.