Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
FS Swarovski CT85 Spotting Scope and 20-60x eyepiece $1100 >

FS Swarovski CT85 Spotting Scope and 20-60x eyepiece $1100

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

FS Swarovski CT85 Spotting Scope and 20-60x eyepiece $1100

Old 07-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Spike

Default FS Swarovski CT85 Spotting Scope and 20-60x eyepiece $1100

I am a new member here as I am primarily a photographer/birdwatcher. I have buy/sell activity and 100% positive feedback at fredmiranda.com (photography), Nikoncafe.com (photography) both as Wembley and also on ebay as wembley_stadium.
I checked the FAQ's here so don't think so but I hope that as a new member I haven't broken any forum rules by posting this FS classified.

I figured my Swarovski spotting scope is more use to a hunter than a photographer (although it is great for digiscoping)

Price: $1,100.00 (includes paypal fees) NOW ONLY $900 OBO
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: usps priority mail insured additional ($25-$40 estimated)

A great option to get into a Swarovski scope at a reasonable price.

This is a beautiful and rare spotting scope. Drawtube scopes are popular in Europe but rare in the USA. Excellent Swarovski quality and comes with a 20-60x eyepiece. Useful for hunting and birdwatching. One of the reason for its popularity is the small size (when collapsed) and the ability to hand hold. Works best on tripod but can be hand hold.

Swarovski also provides a lifetime warrantee. I just had the tripod mount repaired and they cleaned all the glass inside and out so it is in pristine condition. In fact Swarovski customer service is excellent. I was offered a loaner scope while the scope was repaired. The warrantee stays with the scope whoever owns it.

As this is a rare piece here is a link to a review.

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-0...potting-scopes

And another review

http://betterviewdesired.com/Swarovs...-75-and-85.php

Swarovski CT-85 Spotting Scope 49501 Product Info
Brilliant optical performance whatever the light conditions, in many differentimage viewing situations. An extension mechanism that has proved itself, compact dimensions for transportation and the ideal extended length enables frequent changes of location and undisturbed observation.

High light gathering power due to the large objective lens and a high-quality optical system for bright, contrasty images even in bad light conditions.
Choose between eyepieces with 30x magnification and wide-angle for large field of view or 20-60x zoom eyepiece.
Bright, sharp-edged images across the whole magnification range.
Bayonet fitting for faster and simpler changeover
Scale for range adjustment allows faster focusing.
Close focusing distance: down to 8 m (26 ft.)
2 times extending: Dimensions for transport: 246 mm (9.7 inch).
Eyepieces with turn-back eyecups for a full field of view, even for spectacle wearers
Integrated pull-out sun shield. Stops glare and diffused light as well as protecting against rain and snow.
Precise, smooth pull-out mechanism.
Shock and noise dampening rubber armouring stays pleasant to handle even in cold weather.
Filter system for cleaning air. Keeps dust and dirt out for clean and clear lenses and prisms.
Specifications

Last edited by wembley; 02-17-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:52 AM
Spike

Ok I forgot i posted on here.

This is still for sale and now at the bargain price of $900.

as the original description states primarily a photographer and you can check feedback on fredmiranda.com username wembley

thanks