Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
The Two-Man "High Chair' Is Here >

The Two-Man "High Chair' Is Here

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

The Two-Man "High Chair' Is Here

Old 05-15-2013, 06:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default The Two-Man "High Chair' Is Here

I received many queries and requests for a two-man model of my High Chair deer stand. After playing around for a couple of weeks building a prototype - modifying and adjusting everything to get it just right - the plans are done. It came out NICE.

The build cost is around $125. It breaks down into four modules that can be transported in a 6 ft. pick-up bed: seat assembly (30 lbs.), floor assembly (30 lbs.), rear support frame (45 lbs.), and ladder assembly (75 lbs.).

As with the one-man model, the two-man can be set up and raised by one person in less than 30 minutes. But the ladder assembly needs two people to carry any more than a short distance.

The plans are $22.50 (23 pages/58 pictures). Let me know if you want a set and I'll get them on the way to you.

Last edited by Semisane; 10-24-2015 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Old 10-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

What??? You don't have a comfortable stand that's easy to get into? Well build yourself one for next season.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

I just want to let everyone know I just got my copy of Semisane's plans on building a two man tree stand, as my son and I may be joining a club in New Jersey. Man, I could NOT believe the amount of detailed, step by step instructions on how to build this treestand. I've never seen that kind of detailed instructions. Not only does it tell you what you need, but how to cut the wood, how and where to drill holes, what pieces of equipment you need etc etc etc. Plus if you couldn't follow the instructions, it is clearly shown in the pictures through out the entire process.

Semi, you did a FANTASTIC JOB!! I can tell you put your heart and soul into this and it had to take you a long time to put it all together.

Anyone who has private property and is looking to build a quality built treestand that anyone can build, should seriously consider purchasing Semi's tree stand plans.

Now I just hope my son and I can get into this club so I can build and put this stand to use.

Ed