Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
gopro hd hero2 camera with 8mm ragecams lens mod >

gopro hd hero2 camera with 8mm ragecams lens mod

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

gopro hd hero2 camera with 8mm ragecams lens mod

Old 11-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Spike

Default gopro hd hero2 camera with 8mm ragecams lens mod

Im sad I have to sell this camera to pay my rent. I'm sad to see it go and hoping someone will help me out and give me a fair price for it. I payed $549.00 6 months ago from ragecams & they said the warranty of the last 6 months would transfer over to the next owner, so all you have to do is email them and tell them you got this from "lisac" (my username).

I'm not very good at uploading and editing videos so I found a link showing the 8mm lens on a contour camera showing the comparison which is the same view as this gopro gives which I'd say is like a 10x zoom or so, this camera is perfect with no flaws and was handled always with care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-thp1Gu-Bng

asking $389.00 obo
Attached Thumbnails gopro hd hero2 camera with 8mm ragecams lens mod-mygopro.jpg   gopro hd hero2 camera with 8mm ragecams lens mod-mygopro1.jpg