Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Rivers West Ambush Jacket and trail pants XL BRAND NEW >

Rivers West Ambush Jacket and trail pants XL BRAND NEW

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Rivers West Ambush Jacket and trail pants XL BRAND NEW

Old 10-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Spike

Default Rivers West Ambush Jacket and trail pants XL BRAND NEW

Brand new in plastic never worn jacket only taken out to look at itr. Appears this will be heavier than I was looking for.
The Ambush Jacket and Trail pants are XL and in real tree AP camo pattern.
These are again brand new never worn pants were not even out of plastic.
This is extremely high quality waterproof tough durable clothing.
300.00 paypal shipped to you for the set.

The Ambush Jacket is Rivers West No 1 selling jacket. Cut short in front so it doesn't get in your way when bending, crouching, or kneeling - but long in the back for complete protection. Cargo pockets are dropped low so the chest area is free of obstructions. The hood snaps off and the radial collar rolls up for protection from the elements. The Ambush was honored with the "Best of the Best" award by Field & Stream Magazine making it the number 1 choice for you cold-weather, hard-core hunters out there.

The Trail Pant by Rivers West is designed to be "stand-alone" pants, as in not to be worn over other pants. Wear them over regular underwear or thermal underwear to experience all the comfort and stretch the H2P Waterproof System provides. Diamond-Flex crotch provides staetchable mobility when moving or bending. 12-inch leg zippers, 2 zippered hand warmer pockets, 1 zippered back pocket, elasticized back waist, zip fly, belt loops and 2 utility loops.
Attached Thumbnails Rivers West Ambush Jacket and trail pants XL BRAND NEW-rwaj.jpg   Rivers West Ambush Jacket and trail pants XL BRAND NEW-rwtp.jpg  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Spike

lowest price I can go 275.00 anyone?
Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Spike

275.00 shipped to you.
this is some quality clothing just a lil heavier than I think I need.