Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Call Lanyards and other stuff >

Call Lanyards and other stuff

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Call Lanyards and other stuff

Old 01-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Spike

Default Call Lanyards and other stuff

Sorry I have been away for a while. Been trying to get things situated and squared away. Since my absence I have started playing with paracord. Making some call lanyards, rifle slings, etc. to try and make some extra money. If you are interested in any of the products please send me an email, pm me, or reply to the thread. an email address for these products is [email protected]

Call Lanyard used for either predators or ducks: $25 shipped

closeup of lanyard neck area: this one is woodlands camo and coyote tan

Coyote Drag: $15 each shipped

Rifle Sling (with shoulder upgrade on standard sling) contains approx 68 ft of cord: $60 each shipped, multiple sling orders at a reduced price

I have a picture of a small section of the belt I make:

For all the guys looking for an easier way to get your birds from the blind to the truck. toss this carrier over your shoulder and off you go. it has approx 50 ft of paracord in each one. It is available in several colors and color combos. $30 each shipped.

Also, a hip carry small game/bird holder. useful for ducks, squirrels, rabbits, pheasants, chukar, etc. $15 each shipped. I will be having another bird carrier that is for shoulder carry within the next week.

Bow Sling: mounts at the stabilizer, $12 each shipped.

DG

Last edited by DesertGhost; 02-03-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Typical Buck

nice work!
Old 02-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Spike

Remnard, thanks. I try to make everything as tight and uniform as I can. I like the way they turn out.

DG
Old 02-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Spike

I have a rifle sling, black in color, looks the same as the one pictured. A customer cant quite come up with all the cash, I told him I was going to sell it for the same price I told him. $50 shipped. first person gets it. reply to the post or send me an email [email protected]