Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
camera mount- smart phone w\ range finder >

camera mount- smart phone w\ range finder

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

camera mount- smart phone w\ range finder

Old 09-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Spike

I cant find the folks on here who were interested in becoming test guinea pigs but here goes (and I apologize)-make a note and the link to the site and you will get first consideration):
Help us help you (the forhuntersbyhunters mantra-or somewhat),
We are looking for 3 people who can provide a review for each mount.Each person will be supplied one of the 3 mounts that (will be available next week). They will have 1 mount each and will not be able to select which one that they will get.Each will need to supply feedback on this site on the mount that they were delivered for 2 weeks.After the initial 2 week period expires, each field tester will then be supplied the other (2) mounts to test for the balance of the PA archery season.There will also be back ups (not really but 2 other people) that can take your position and will provide the same information in the event that any applicant fails to do so).
YOU MUST SEND YOUR EMAIL to [email protected] to apply
The following requirements are:
1)All applicants must be a PA resident.
2)All applicants will supply the bow information that they will use,(make\model\draw length\physical height\their physical weight\years experience with bow hunting\draw weight (or #lbs draw) and let off %
3)All applicants must supply feedback weekly to a specific page that will be set up specifically for you on this site.
4) Weekly feedback must meet the following criteria:
5)Shooting 50 shots on target (whatever target you choose) then provide a field report with the following aspects:
a)Durability with suggestions on improvement
b)Repeatability with suggestions on improvement
c)Design with suggestions on improvement
Liability:
i)All applicants must assume "applicant status" once selected and assume "applicant" from this point forward.
ii)Any feedback\involvement\development\participant etc. that is relevant to the owner\shooter or user of the equipment that is provided will assume that they are a willing party once selected as "applicant".
iia)Failure issues-Upon any issue from the applicant must be documented in the field report and will not have any repercussions from fhbh."Applicants assume sole liability for anything related to fhbh testing.
iib)All Applicants must agree that they are utilizing this equipment,provided to them (second party known as a single person or entity)at their own risk and by agreeing to be part of this testing assume full responsibility of any repercussion \ damages and relinquish any liability from fhbh in the event that any negative issue may occur. ANY NEGATIVE LIABILITY that may occur.
iic)All Applicants agree that they do now own and will not copyright,share or trade any of the equipment,information by fhbh, or trade secrets from fhbh that you are provided,that you provide to fhbh or any information gathered during the testing process from any fhbh exercise.Under federal law may be penalized for sharing trade secrets or they may be tried under espionage laws. We don't really think this is a problem bu have witnessed it in the past!
iid)Any Applicant that violates these rules can and will be subject to federal ruling by copyright law that this forum does not designate and should abide by these laws.fhbh does not govern or make these laws and so should applicant be aware that there are laws that govern these issues and said applicant must abide by them.
8)If the weekly feedback criteria is not met you will be contacted to complete whatever is missing.If you fail to to this within 1 week, you will be responsible to pay for the equipment provided to you and your information,posts and status will be deleted as part of this field test.
9)Any media ,video,email,etc or any type of correspondance will be owned by forhuntersbyhunters
If You agree that this is acceptable criteria and you can conform to the requirements then send an email with the required information to:
[email protected]
I will also send the android app with the mounts as they are shipped out with the field test.
In the subject line note "APPLICANT FOR FIELD TESTING and range finder app"
Good luck, I hope to get this done with some good people!
Application starts Right now @ :9\11
Application ends in 7 days (or 9\18)
on 9\19 The mounts will be delivered (3 day mail max)
PA Archery season starts 10\2, That gives 1 week for a field report.
Lets go!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Spike

Mike, It was good trading emails with you. We made it to Hawaii. Ready to start filming tomorrow. Jet lag has me all goofed up, but it is nice sitting outside at 4:00am catching up on email. Looks like a great product. We will be able to help you with whatever testing you want done. I have a friend in Berwick PA that is willing to try the mount with the Kodak Playsport as well. Keep in touch. I will be checking emails during the next 2 weeks and back at Kodak on the 26th. If you can have me a mount by then, I will display it at the National hunting and fishing days.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Spike

Post where can i get one write me back

Originally Posted by xdamageincx
Ba Bump BUMP!
I have 2 other budget models( do not sacrifice quality just a less expensive plastic mount vs. anodized and powder coated aluminum).All 3 have vibration dampening designed in...
Check it out @ :
[email protected]
There is a video( a newer clearer and more detailed video is in the works with different phones and different bows)

Old 09-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Spike

Really appreciate your work.This Camera Mount is best and useful.I will try to get to it.
http://chicago.craigslistb.org
Old 09-23-2012, 06:23 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Post was moved as it is viewed as advertising ann as such is prefectly legal in the Classified forums.

JW