Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
**NEW** Timberhawk KillShot Backpack $150 FREE SHIPPING!!! >

**NEW** Timberhawk KillShot Backpack $150 FREE SHIPPING!!!

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

**NEW** Timberhawk KillShot Backpack $150 FREE SHIPPING!!!

Old 08-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default **NEW** Timberhawk KillShot Backpack $150 FREE SHIPPING!!!

I have a couple of these available, and all I can say is WOW, these are NICE. I had some of the RutBusters, and I sold my Badlands Superday because the RutBusters were NICER, and now these!!! Not quite big enough to be a WEEK long pack, but if you wanted to pack in for a few days, this is an absolutely AWESOME pack. Again, TimberHawk has a WINNER. $150 SHIPPED to your door, these are BRAND NEW, in the bag with tags, come with the ANTI-MICROBIAL 2 Liter Hydration bladder, the Hawkeye Binocular system, equipped to carry a BOW or RIFLE, and the zippers are the finest you'll find in the market. Quick cinching straps, and quiet quick releasing buckles, this is a GREAT pack for a GREAT PRICE!!! Don't pay $239.99 like you would HERE, when you can have this pack SHIPPED to your door for $150. Paypal or Money Order preferred.

See Review and TimberHawk Website below...

http://addictedtohunting.com/shop/ti...shot-backpack/

http://www.timberhawkgear.com/produc...hawk/killshot/

Old 08-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

TTT, this is a GREAT pack, you will not be disappointed. Most guys that have seen and used one of these say they are better than both Badlands AND Eberlestock.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Spike

Nice pack. How many cubic inches? Does it have interior compartments for storage?