Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Wanted to buy or rent: hard rifle case >

Wanted to buy or rent: hard rifle case

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Wanted to buy or rent: hard rifle case

Old 04-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Spike

Default Wanted to buy or rent: hard rifle case

Hi,

I live in Virginia (DC area) and am going on an elk hunt in the fall in Colorado. I don't own a hard rifle case, and don't necessarily need one other than this fall when I will fly to Colorado.

I'm looking for someone in the DC area or West Virginia near the Virginia border who has a hard rifle case suitable for airline travel. I'd like to buy or rent your case. I'll pay a deposit for the full amount of a new case and will only need it for a week or so.

You can respond right here in the thread or send me a private message. if you're interested. Thanks!

Brian
Old 04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

I live in the Baltimore area I will lend you a case just for the deposit. No charge or rental , just want my case back. I don't use it anymore but would like to have it back . willing to meet you half way down.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by blaserman
I live in the Baltimore area I will lend you a case just for the deposit. No charge or rental , just want my case back. I don't use it anymore but would like to have it back . willing to meet you half way down.
blaserman gets a +1 in my book!!!

Ken
Old 04-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

I have a metal case that is camo on the side that I do not use. I would sell it for $50 plus shipping if you want it. It will hold 1 or 2 scoped rifles and a few boxes of ammo. I only used it a couple times and it has been in the closet ever since.