Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo! >

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Old 09-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Spike

Hello Howler,

thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Yeah that thing heats up quick and keeps you pretty warm. sure beats trying to only trap in you body heat.

we still have a bunch gear here i can still get to you guys at these prices, once snowballs fly the owner isnt going to let me give these deals. last year we sold out of all of our gear, they move fast once it gets cold.

Taking more orders guys..

thanks again,

Mike
Old 09-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

It needs to get colder so I can see some more reviews of these things!! I am sure from talking to Mjh that these things are going to be great!!

Looking forward to the reviews!!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Fork Horn

so do you ever stock the jackets in 2xl? xl would be like wearing short sleeves to me, 6'5" 275lbs
Old 09-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WesternMdHardwoods
It needs to get colder so I can see some more reviews of these things!! I am sure from talking to Mjh that these things are going to be great!!

Looking forward to the reviews!!
When it gets cold enough i'll be putting this jacket to the test. I'll do my best to tell you guys how well it works.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Spike

Default you still have it

Originally Posted by mjh22
Hello leadoperator,

Thank you for your interest, The battery only takes 2 hrs to recharge, and an extra battery costs $40 they are good for 300+ charges and last up to 6+hrs depending on heat setting. Where at in SD, i know what you mean by it being cold there, we are based out of ND lol.

If you would like to grab that free one we are giving away for placing a review please pm me your name, size and shipping address and i will get it sent out tomorrow, you should get it in 5-6 days.

Thanks again leadoperator,

Mike
is it good and work great i have heard about them alot...
Old 09-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by mjh22
Hello Howler,

thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Yeah that thing heats up quick and keeps you pretty warm. sure beats trying to only trap in you body heat.

we still have a bunch gear here i can still get to you guys at these prices, once snowballs fly the owner isnt going to let me give these deals. last year we sold out of all of our gear, they move fast once it gets cold.

Taking more orders guys..

thanks again,

Mike
is it in good condition
Old 10-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Spike

Hello Big game,

Sorry for the delay in response, We are back at and open for orders again.

As far as the condition of the products they are brand new and shipped to your door. They work great.

If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know and i will be happy to help in anyway i can.

Thank you for your time,

Mike
Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wanted to update this thread since I finally got to use my heated jacket. Although the temps. weren't ansty cold, I wore my new jacket every morning and every evening last week while sitting on the deer stand in KS. With a tee shirt under the jacket, and a lite camo. shirt over the jacket, I was comfy all the time. I really didn't buy this jacket thinking that I would use it this early in the season, BUT it kept me from having to wear extra layers during the early morning hunts and those late evening hunts.
On one evening hunt with my buddy with me to run the video camera, when we left the truck to walk in my buddy questioned me as to weather or not I had enough cloths on. By the end of the hunt, when the big buck finally showed up, I was toastu warm and ready to stay put in the stand, and he was wishin' it would get dark so we could get back to the truck because the cold wind was getting to him. After all was said and done, even my buddy is going to be placing an order for a jacket for himself now.
Because we stayed put on stand, I shot my best buck to date. I'm glad I made the investment for the heated jacket. Love it!!
If you want to see the big bruser KS. buck that I shot during the hunt I describe, look in the bowhunting forum for the topic of "Big pre-rut KS. buck, before and after pics."
Love this thing.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Spike

Hello Howler,

Thank you for your review on the product, we appreciate it.

We have now just picked up some Realtree and Mossy Oak Garments from thermologic, we will be giving the same Huntingnet.com member discount as before.

These get pretty toasty as well, also we have these in larger sizes.

Please visit out website for our heated hunting clothing and gear: www.heatedhuntingclothes.com

If there is anything we can do for you please let us know and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

Thank you for your time,

Mike

Last edited by mjh22; 11-09-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Spike

Thank you for the orders guys we appreciate it. I am looking forward to the reviews.

Taking more orders

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.