Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo! >

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Old 08-08-2009, 05:41 AM
Spike

Exclamation ██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Hello,

If you guys are looking for rechargeable Heated clothing, we are having a sale on all of our products.

We have Heated Jackets, Heated Vests, Heated Gloves, Heated Boot warmers, and more for our rechargeable heated clothing line. We also have heated pickup and car seat covers coming in September. (none of our products have bulky coils)

All of our rechargeable gear has a one year warranty and All of our 12V gear has a lifetime warranty.

Also if any of you are interested, we are going to offer an exclusive discount ONLY for Huntingnet.com forums members. (additional $10 off of sale price + Free Shipping)

A little bit about our Heated Jacket....

Our Heated Jackets heat up to 125F with in seconds, has adjustable heating zones front, back , both, and 3 different temperature settings HIGH MED LOW, also we have a fuzzy logic surge protector with a Auto Shut off feature in every garment for safety. If you wear this thing indoors you will sweat to death, it is very light weight(about the thickness of a sweatshirt or Columbia jacket liner) the battery(smaller than a Motorola razor) is good for 300+ charges and lasts for up to 6+ hours.(sizes:s,m,l,xl)

If any of you are interested please pm me or if you would like to view all of our heated clothing and gear you can visit:

www.extremesmartproducts.com

We will only be running this offer for the rest of the month, then this deal will be void

Last edited by mjh22; 11-09-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Spike

Oh i forgot to mention the retail price on these is $199.99, we have them on sale for $179.99, Huntingnet.com members will get an additional $10 off the already discounted sale price plus free shipping.(5-6 day ground)

I know we are new here and would like to get some reviews on our products, so for the first 5 buyers ONLY we will give $40 off the sale price and free shipping equaling $55 in savings from our sale price.(this offer is for our heated jackets only, you will be getting these at almost cost)

This offer is Exclusive to Huntingnet.com only.

thank you for your time guys, im excited to read your reviews
Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

Im trying to get a idea of where the battery is locacted on the Jacket liner ? How big is the battery and do you have pictures of the battery and where its located at. How heavy is the jacket liner ? Thanks for your time.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Spike

Hello, and thank you for your interest.

The Battery is located in an internal pocket of the jacket behind the left outside pocket on the side(by your hip), the controller is in the left pocket, as far as the weight goes you cant even notice that there is a battery in the jacket(feels like a cellphone) and the jacket liner itself is no heavier than a columbia jacket liner, when we go deer hunting i usually only wear this and one of those cheap zip up orange hoodies and i usually bring an extra battery with as well, it keeps me warm all day with out all the bulk.

here is a pic of the battery

I also forgot to mention that the heated jacket is wind resistant, you can wear it on a motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile, it will not only block the wind, but heat you up as well.

If you would like to try one and use up one of those discounts for placing a review we can have it to you in 5-6 days, any takers?

Thank you for your time,

Mike

Last edited by mjh22; 08-10-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Spike

I noticed there is quite of bit of interest here so i would like to give Only ONE of these for absolutely free to a mod/admin or reputable member with a very high post count, there is a catch........... please post a honest review of the product here.

Also we will be getting a realtree line of clothing as well in the near future.

(also by doing this, i hope to prove my credibility with the community)

Thank you for your time,

Mike

please reply to this post to get your free jacket
Old 08-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Im interested. How long does it take to recharge? how much is an extra battery? Here in South Dakota it gets COLD! And the less layers i can go without the better. Is the $40 off the sale price and free shipping still avalible?
Old 08-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Spike

Hello leadoperator,

Thank you for your interest, The battery only takes 2 hrs to recharge, and an extra battery costs $40 they are good for 300+ charges and last up to 6+hrs depending on heat setting. Where at in SD, i know what you mean by it being cold there, we are based out of ND lol.

If you would like to grab that free one we are giving away for placing a review please pm me your name, size and shipping address and i will get it sent out tomorrow, you should get it in 5-6 days.

Thanks again leadoperator,

Mike
Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

PM sent......
Old 08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Mike,

I wanted to ask you some more questions and im asking them here so that everyone else can read them.

1. Am i correct in my thinking that you want all reviews placed in this thread?

2. You said the battery only takes 2 hrs. to recharge, is this when its completly discharged? or lets say i use it for a morning hunt for a couple hrs. and i come home and want to recharge it and the battery is haf full, does it still take 2 hrs.? ( i wouldnt want it to run out on me haf way through the evening hunt).

3. Does the battery have a memory?

4. Can you overcharge it?

5. You said the battery lasts up to 6 hrs., is this on the lowest heat setting or the highest?

6. Can you wash it in the washing machine?

Sorry for all the questions but i think these are just some of questions all the people would like the answer to also. And im sure i'll have more for you later!

Thanks!

Last edited by leadoperator; 08-10-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:36 AM
Spike

Thank you for grabbing that free jacket for placing a review.

I am happy to answer any questions you and anyone else may have so here we go

1. Am i correct in my thinking that you want all reviews placed in this thread?

2. You said the battery only takes 2 hrs. to recharge, is this when its completly discharged? or lets say i use it for a morning hunt for a couple hrs. and i come home and want to recharge it and the battery is haf full, does it still take 2 hrs.? ( i wouldnt want it to run out on me haf way through the evening hunt).

3. Does the battery have a memory?

4. Can you overcharge it?

5. You said the battery lasts up to 6 hrs., is this on the lowest heat setting or the highest?

6. Can you wash it in the washing machine?
1. It would be wonderful if you could post a honest unbiased review of the product here for others to see

2. As far as charge time the 2 hrs only applies if the battery is completely dead, also you are going to want charge it up completely and drain it completely in the beginning of use.

3. This is a lithium polymer battery, they say you can charge it and put it away for the season and the battery will still have a full charge the next season, i have not tried this yet to see, they recommend storing the battery over long periods of time fully charged.

4. You can over charge the battery and damage it so you dont want to just leave it plugged in for days, the charger itself has a light that turns from red to green when the charge is complete.

5. The jacket on low will heat for 6 hours( i have had it last 7 hours before), on medium aprox 4.5hrs and on High(turbo) a little over 2hrs.

6. The jacket is not machine washable but is hand washable, there are rubber covers on the connectors for the battery and controller so you can submerse it and hand wash it( the reason they dont recommend using it in a washing machine is due to the wiring being pulled apart)

Also: I believe I forgot to mention this thing has a preheat feature as well, when you initially turn it on the jacket will go to high and stay there until it reaches max temp(125F) then it will automatically kick down to low to conserve energy, which i though was pretty impressive, I am excited to hear your review!

Thanks again,

Mike

We still have 5 more jackets to give away at $40 off plus free shipping($55 Savings), you WILL not find this deal anywhere.

Any takers?.........get em while they are HOT! literally

Last edited by mjh22; 08-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.