Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Turkey Hunters Look At This Lot! >

Turkey Hunters Look At This Lot!

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Turkey Hunters Look At This Lot!

Old 04-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Spike

Default Turkey Hunters Look At This Lot!

I have for sale a NEW set of Ol' Tom Turkey Hunting clothing designed witht he turkey hunter in mind. They are all in Mossy Oak Break Up, the shirt is XXL, the pants are XL, and the vest is One Size Fits Most. Call me at 608-498-0760, or e-mail me, I will have to ship the items to you, I am in La Crosse, but shipping would be free. The Shirt retails for $85 at gander or the web site, the pants are $50, and the vest is $50. You are saving $65. With everything I will also throw in an additional box call holster that can be cliped to a belt or any loop, 2 Primos Slate call holders, each can hold 2 pan calls, and 2 strikers. A Woodhaven slate call that has been refurbished by Woodhaven to sound perfect (normal retail is $70 on this slate) and to top it off I have 2 Buckwing Bobble Head turkey decoys, one hen and one jake. Their heads move with the wind, and they are excellent decoys. Total these items are all worth over $300, looking for the first $150. Turkey hunting is right around the corner, send me an e-mail or call me 608-498-0760. I am happy to ship if need be, shipping will beFREE if payment is recieved by Tuesday Apr. 21st.
They have special pockets designed for certian calls or certain items every turkey hunter uses. The pants have a box/slate/striker waterproof pouch along with highly waterproof areas to help you stay in the woods, removable knee pads and many more options. The Shirt will hold 8 calls
. 4 Mouth Call Pockets
. 2 Padded Slate Pockets
. 2 Striker Pockets
. 2 Locator Call Retractors
. Mesh Back & Underarms
. Waterproof Forearms
. Removable Spine Pad
. Built In Orange Safety Flag
. Equipped with Magnattachâ„¢ for the "On the Go" Turkey Seat

And the vest, one size fits all, is Ol' Gobblers Time and Motion vest, Outdoor lifes 2008 award winner for best turkey vest has so many pockets between the shirt and pants and this you can carry every call you have. The vest can hold:
Box Call, 2 Slate Calls, 2 Strikers, blood proof back carry pouch, and a bunch of other features.
Large, quick store pocket for easy access to gloves or face mask
Large game bag with blood proof lining in the bottom
Mesh Back lining for ventilation
Quick Release center buckle
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Spike

Default RE: Turkey Hunters Look At This Lot!

More pictures of product
Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Turkey Hunters Look At This Lot!

Pm sent