Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Rut Junkie DVD - Special HNI Member Price

Old 03-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Rut Junkie DVD - Special HNI Member Price

For HuntingNet Members. $15 to your door!!! Paypal or check only. Post here or PM me.

Rut Junkie's "All Racked Up" DVD, released in Sept. 2008 contains mostly archery hunts. All Fairchase and 100% DIY. Incredible Big Buck footage, strong storylines...a different type of video that the mainstream. 2 Hrs long.

DVD Trailer
http://www.rutjunkie.com/downloads/

Reviews

Todd from ND - I have to say that I never seen a hunting video with so much originality, I felt like it was me out their hunting with everyone. The emotion on your faces felt so real that I found myself thinking of great memories of my hunting days. I think my favorite piece was the story of the sheds, to see that kind of passion is really amazing. Well, great work guys and look forward to seeing more action from rut junkies.

Darin from NC - Finally got to watch mine last night and all I can say is WOW! I give it an official rating of two thumbs up. The true raw emotion is great plus it gives a feel of more "common" hunters as soposed to some of the big name production groups now. Great job everyone!

Justin from WI - Finally, a DVD that the common hunter can relate to. My favorite aspect of the video is that it's easy to relate to these hunters and their DIY hunting of not using guides or outfitters. And much of the footage was just incredible! It was definately a different type of hunting video, which is exactly what this industry needed. I'm a Rut Junkie for life!

And check out the site for more...