Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 F/S – New and Used Camo Pants >

F/S – New and Used Camo Pants

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

F/S – New and Used Camo Pants

Old 08-30-2008, 07:22 AM

Default F/S – New and Used Camo Pants

I lost a little weight this year and my stuff just doesn’t fit anymore – so I will be selling a bunch of stuff. I will start with some pants:

RedHead Pro Series Fleece Pants – Realtree AP HD camo – Size Large. BRAND NEW with tags still on them. They retail for $130 at BPS. I will let them go for $75 plus $7 shipping - NOW $70 SHIPPED - a great price for quality pants like these.

RedHead® Pro Series Fleece™ Pants for Men

Waterproof, breathable, scent-blocking performance! Finally, the unmistakable comfort of fleece has been merged with the most advanced scent-absorption technology anywhere! Scent-Lok's scent elimination technology, known as ClimaFlex™, fuses granulated carbon between 2 specially treated layers of fabric, to not only enhance breathability, but also to wick away moisture. In addition, Pro Series Fleece features 380 grams of high-count tricot and waterproof lamination, providing you with superior rain and wind protection while still maintaining the breathability of fleece without waterproofing! So the next time you're in the field and success and comfort are top priorities, you're going to want reliability. You're going to want Pro Series Fleece.[/i]

Full ClimaFlex™ Scent-Lok lining; 100% sealed seams; 2 handwarmer pockets; back pocket and cargo pockets with snap closure storm flaps; zippered fly. Imported.

Hodgman uninsulated, lined pants - RealTree Hardwoods 20-200 camo – size large. BRAND NEW with tags still on them. I can’t find any information about these pants anywhere. I actually bought these from a guy who has a waterfowl hunting show (I won’t say which one) and these were given to him by Hodgman, so not even sure if these ever sold in the stores. I can tell you they are very good quality pants and would make some nice mid season deer hunting pants. I will sell these for $15 plus $7 shipping - NOW $15 SHIPPED.

The prices are firm. I will take paypal,money order/cashiers check, or apersonal check (will take longer to receive asI have to wait for check to clear before shipping). Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation so you know you will get them with no excuses. I have not soldanything on this site, but I do sell a bunch of stuff on Ebay. You can check out my feedback under user ID waterfowler1973 so you know you are dealing with someone trustworthy. I figured I would offer you guys a good deal here before putting them on Ebay just in case someone here was looking for some nice pants for the upcoming season.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2008, 09:23 AM

Default RE: F/S – New and Used Camo Pants

What Size are these?
Old 09-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why dont you read the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS RIGHT ABOVE YOU....

Old 09-04-2008, 09:47 AM

Both are size large. If you need exact waist and inseam measurements, I can take some when I get home.

I am going to drop prices one time before selling them elsewhere. Redhead Fleece pants for $70 SHIPPED and the Hodgman uninsulated, lined pantsfor $15 SHIPPED. I will also consider trades for medium size clothing or waterfowl hunting gear.

Thanks
Old 09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

I'll take the redhead pro series pants for $70 shipped. Do you take paypal?
Old 09-08-2008, 12:50 PM

Both pair of pants sold pending payment - THANKS
Old 09-08-2008, 06:37 PM

mi fiveo - did you get my pm? I do take paypal - its [email protected]

Thanks