Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 2008 Mossy Oak Pro Cover >

2008 Mossy Oak Pro Cover

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

2008 Mossy Oak Pro Cover

Old 07-26-2008, 06:11 PM

Default 2008 Mossy Oak Pro Cover

Here's the new 2008 Reel Hunter Pro Cover that several have emailed me about. It's available in Mossy Oak Obsession and Break-Up using two different strapping systems (All weather velcro or durable plastic buckles). Any specific questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them with pictures. There are two pockets on the inside enough to hold water bottles, calls, cell phones, etc (see second picture). The blind measures 5 foot wide by 3 foot long and is made of a 3-D leafy material designed for and used by the US Military (Semper Fi!) The leafy material is sewn to a printed screen material for durability. There are 3 snaps along the sides to attach multiple blinds together for those bigger stands and tripods. They overlap so there's no break up with the blind. This is must have for the upcoming season and affordable versus anything else on the market! $39.99 plus shipping in either pattern and either strapping system. Email [email protected] with questions.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Spike

Default RE: 2008 Mossy Oak Pro Cover

very neat cover.......
Old 07-29-2008, 03:36 PM

Default RE: 2008 Mossy Oak Pro Cover

Thanks Booner, it's actually pretty unique versus anything out there and the pockets are a very nice addition to what we started with. To actually see one is necessary to really get the full effect of the 3D Leafy Material. I do offer a 100% refund for anyone not satisfied once they get the cover and realize it's not for them. If there's any specific questions regarding specific stands let me know via pm or email [email protected]. Hava a great week!