Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Some LEE Presses and brass for sale, RCBS Dies also >

Some LEE Presses and brass for sale, RCBS Dies also

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Some LEE Presses and brass for sale, RCBS Dies also

Old 04-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default Some LEE Presses and brass for sale, RCBS Dies also

I have 60 rounds of brand new, never fired REM Brass in 280 REM and it comes with a brand newMTM case guard case that holds 50 rounds. $25.00 shipped conus

Also have 79 rounds of 338 winchester Magnum Nickel Brass (yeah the good stuff) with an MTM case guard 50 rounder, with 20 rounds of once fired Brass in it. $50.00 shipped.

LEE Turret reloading Press. Just the press You will need a tool head etc., to use it. This would also be handy for someone that already has one and would like to keep it set up for 1 caliber. $50.00 shipped conus.

Lee basic reloading press, I don't even remember what it's called but it is their single stage model. $25.00 Conus

RCBS Dies in 222 remington. These dies are really a collectible as they are 30 years or so old. I have the original cardbaord box, wax paper and the paperwork that came with them. Comes with 3 boxes of .222 rem. brass that is factory ammo, never reloaded They are in excellent shape inside and out. I see one rust spot on the outside of them. $35.00 shipped conus.

I have pictures of everything for those that are serious about any items of interest.

I also have an ebay account 33806whelen if you would like to look at my feedback.
Tom
Old 04-19-2008, 05:28 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Some LEE Presses and brass for sale, RCBS Dies also

what no one shoots these calibers? Am I asking too much?