Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 WOLF-EYES Holiday offers >

WOLF-EYES Holiday offers

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

WOLF-EYES Holiday offers

Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Default WOLF-EYES Holiday offers

Happy Holidays from LIOTEC!
It has been a great first year for us. I want to thank everyone for their patronage. We want to continue to provide you with your portable lighting needs.

We are giving away a flashaholic basket of cheer on Dec 25th Just sign up for our mailing list and you will be entered.
Details: www.Liotec.com
(You are already on the list you will be entered automatically as long as you
agree to allow us to post your name and city as the winner on Dec 25th)

Pre-order for New WOLF-EYES Fox-1 and receive .99 cent shipping via rebate This is the new Q5 LED adjustable LED http://liotec.com/store/Wolf-eyes%20led%20page1013.htm

We are still offering .99 cent shipping for the WOLF-EYES 6-px Cree 170 Lumen
http://liotec.com/store/Wolf-eyes%20led%20page1013.htm
Old 12-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WOLF-EYES Holiday offers

$100 for a flashlight? Keep on dreaming
Old 12-15-2007, 10:02 PM
mev

Hiya HAZCON7,

No offense, but for an active user since '03, that type of replymakes you come across as pretty narrow minded.
If you think $100 is steep,try googlingSureFire.

As with almost any type of product, there are varying degrees of quality and price.
Wolf Eyes have been proven to manufactur some of the best flashlights when it comes to construction/build quality.
Their prices are also very reasonable all things considered. SureFire flashlights similar in build quality/features may cost up to 250% or more than Wolf Eyes.
Perhaps if you have friends in the LEO/security/military fields, you may chat with them about these higher end flashlights, you know just to get further info before coming to any conclusions

If you are used to MagLites and such, Wolf Eyes products are in a totally different class.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:22 PM

Second that mev, Like anything else, quality comes into the cost you pay. I am in L.E. and would never be caught with a maglite or the like for duty work. Do i like the prices? NO...costing 10x's more than most but i trust them and quality is second 2 none. Im a SureFire guy thru and thru as they have never let me down during building searches and or typical duty work. Some have needs for such products, some dont[&:]....