Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 SUMMIT, A.P.I. AND LOGGY BAYOU HEAT SHRINK REPLACEMENT CHAIN AND CABLE COVERS >

SUMMIT, A.P.I. AND LOGGY BAYOU HEAT SHRINK REPLACEMENT CHAIN AND CABLE COVERS

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

SUMMIT, A.P.I. AND LOGGY BAYOU HEAT SHRINK REPLACEMENT CHAIN AND CABLE COVERS

Old 10-08-2007, 07:31 PM

Default SUMMIT, A.P.I. AND LOGGY BAYOU HEAT SHRINK REPLACEMENT CHAIN AND CABLE COVERS

Daugherty's Tree Stand Accessories Proud Producer and Supplier of "Chain Silencer" and "Cable Silencer" High quality heat shrink replacement tubing for your climbing stand chains(API) and cables(Summit) and Loggy Bayou.

Are you tired of that metal on metal rattle your tree stand makes spooking every deer, literally within miles of you? Do you want to keep the sun from reflecting off of your exposed cable or chain? IF SO THESE PRODUCTS ARE FOR YOU! “CHAIN SILENCER” IS A TOP QUALITY HIGHLY DURABLE REPLACEMENT HEAT SHRINK TUBING MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S.A. With your order you will receive enough replacement heat shrink tubing WITH PRE-PUNCHED HOLES, to cover both chains of an API “Bowhunter” series, API “Grand Slam” series and all other API climbing stands that use the standard A2040 chain. (Stamped on the inside of the chain links)It will also fit several other brands of climbing tree stand that use a similar size chain.

DID YOU KNOW A.P.I. DOESN’T EVEN OFFER REPLACEMENT TUBING ANYMORE?? THEY WANT TO FORCE YOU TO PAY $55.00 PLUS SHIPPING TO REPLACE BOTH CHAINS INSTEAD OF JUST REPLACING THE TUBING!!!!!!!!

We offer our "Chain Silencer" for 8.99 plus a shipping and handling charge of 2.99. Total 11.98!! AND YOUR CHAINS WILL BE GOOD AS NEW!

NEXT “CABLE SILENCER” IS A TOP QUALITY, HIGHLY DURABLE; REPLACEMENT HEAT SHRINK TUBING MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S.A. With your order you will receive enough replacement heat shrink tubing to cover both cables of any Summit climbing stand.THE SHRINK TUBING WE OFFER IS OF THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY AT A FAIR PRICE. As previously stated this BLACK shrink tubing is of a much higher quality than any other you will find advertised on any other auction OR CHAIN OUTDOOR STORE. The walls of our tubing have a thickness of .0375 inches where others offer tubing with a wall thickness of only .0300. And then they charge you double for it!! Bottom line is OUR TUBING IS THICKER therefore making it much more durable.Compare my price with Cabela’s !! THEY charge 17.99 plus shipping! I PERSONALLY FIND THAT TO BE CRAZY TALK!! Why pay DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR AN INFERIOR PRODUCT????? Save that for another box of slugs!

Again "Cable Silencer" is offered at 8.99 plus a shipping and handling charge of 2.99. Do the math, that is quite a bit less than Cabela's!

Application is very simple for both products! All you need to do is to work the cable or Chain through the shrink tubing until it is covered from top to bottom, apply heat, and you’re done. (Line up the pre-punched holes with your chain for the "Chain Silencer" before applying heat) You can use a heat gun, propane torch, candle lighter, kitchen oven at 300 degrees for 5 minutes (wife may not approve) or even a cigarette lighter to do this. With your purchase you will also receive easy step by step instructions. As previously stated, this replacement heat shrink tubing will work on all Summit tree stands. Compare my price with Cabela’s !! THEY charge 17.99 plus shipping! Again I would be embarrassed to ask that much so such a flimsy product.

Purchaser to pay $2.99 for shipping and handling. As a rule I ship within hours of receiving your order and payment. At no time will I ship later than 24 hours. WE SHIP EVERYDAY EXCEPT SUNDAY, Saturday until 3:00 pm. We accept paypal, money orders, or checks. (Clear before shipping) Email us with any questions about bulk purchasing or any other aspect of the product at
[email protected] or at
[email protected] or
give a call at 443-752-1836

GIVE US A TRY AND I AM SURE YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Spike

Default heat shrink tubing

Several noted electronic and technological colossuses are in the business of using heat shrink tubing for their various applications.

heat shrink tubing