Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 2Motorola FRS/GMRS radios for Sale >

2Motorola FRS/GMRS radios for Sale

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

2Motorola FRS/GMRS radios for Sale

Old 08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Spike

Default 2Motorola FRS/GMRS radios for Sale

I have 2 Motorola SX700R FRS/GMRS radios for sale.They have a 12 mile range and have rechargable battery packs and charger included.. They have 22 channels and also a couple weather channels.I also have 2 sets of face plates with them You can also use alkaline batteries in them..They are in new condition I only used them outside one time..You can stand on one mountain and talk to your buddy on another mountain. Motorola makes good quality radios.I have several older models I never had a problem with.I will ship to you in the lower 48 states at $45 postage paid.Please E-mail me with questions or to purchase at [email protected] Keep in contact with your hunting partners this season...