Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 need to sell 20+ pot style calls >

need to sell 20+ pot style calls

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

need to sell 20+ pot style calls

Old 08-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Spike

Default need to sell 20+ pot style calls

Hi guys I am new here but I need to find people that are interested in turkey hunting.
I am a custom turkey call maker and need to sell turkey calls. I am in kind of a bind here I was shooting my bow for the first time since last year and I grew a bit I went from a 28 inch draw to 30 inch I am in dier need of a new bow.
So I am trying to sell as many turkey calls as I can to get money for a bow before the season 9/27 I am selling the calls at $35+$5 for shipping so it would be $40 total.
I have Cherry enough to make 21, Canary enough to make 2, Lacewood enough to make 2, Holly enough to make 2, Ky coffee wood enough for 5 and black walnut enough for 5.
I can make slate or glass calls.
Please if you are interested send me a pm or reply to this topic.
thanks
Brad Donbach
here are pics of previous calls I made

Old 08-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Spike

Default RE: need to sell 20+ pot style calls

Old 08-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Spike

Default RE: need to sell 20+ pot style calls

Hi
My name is Brad Donbach I am 17 yearsold from PA I have been making calls since january have sold quite a few but without turkey season its hard to sell many. I have been viewing this forum for some time just reading posts. But I am in need of help I need to purchase a new bow for archery season here in PA. I make all my calls on a lathe hand turned by me they come with a protective fleece bag and conditioning pad. I stand by my work so if you don't like send it back I will make another or refund your money. I send a picture and soundfile of the call to the buyer before it goes out so please. anyone that turkey hunts could you please help me out.