Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Some pre-season hunting items >

Some pre-season hunting items

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Some pre-season hunting items

Old 08-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Some pre-season hunting items

Alright I have the following items for sale:

1.) Brand new still in the plastic wrap US Military tactical vest, this vest has several pockets that can be used to store calls, gps, toilet paper, water bottles and what ever else you can think of. Each vest is 20 dollars a piece + shipping I have several so if you buy more than one I will give you a deal on each one bought after the first.

2.)The second item is mosquito netting, each net is 14’X10’ I have several rolls of this and each roll is $15.00 + shipping, if you buy more then I will give you a deal as before on each one bought after the first.

3.) Camo netting is the last item. I have desert, woodland and also snow patterns each net is 30’X 30’, most of them have been used but are in great condition. I inspected each net. Also comes with carrying bag and some of the bags have two sets of netting in them, and repair kits are also in some of them. A support system is also available, the kit includes the following: poles, steaks and also carrying bag for the poles, the support system weighs 42 pounds by it self, and most are brand new in the box. I will sell each set ( Camo netting and the support system)for $100.00 plus shipping. This netting can be used for ground blinds and also for covering equipment. I have used this type of camo before and it works great for ground blinds. This photo shows the snow pattern it is mostly white, with some green and brown pattern added to it.

I will have more photos available on request, or if you have any questions let me know e-mail me at [email protected]. I will also be selling 5 rucksacks at 75.00 dollars a piece and also 5 daypacks at 40.00 dollars a piece. The rucksakcs are used but in good shape and the daypacks are all brand new.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:34 AM

Default RE: Some pre-season hunting items

hi my name is keith and i was woundering send me some pics of a vest and a day pac thanks keith
Old 09-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some pre-season hunting items

Sorry just finally got here I will send you pics when I get home, don't have access to them right now.