Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Hunting Product Sales Reps Needed >

Hunting Product Sales Reps Needed

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Hunting Product Sales Reps Needed

Old 09-20-2006, 11:19 AM

Default Hunting Product Sales Reps Needed

Hello,

I have a hunting product business that I am expanding out of my home area. I am looking for a few individuals that would like to sellmy product and make some extra $$$ on their time off.I have a one of a kind product that pretty much sells itself, you can check it out on the website at www.cookbookgonewild.com . These have sold very well here in Texas. These positions would work well as a side job... could lead to more.

I am looking for someone with hunting/outdoor experience. Sales will be to sporting goods, hardware, feed stores, etc. Set up dealerships and make commission on all future sales from that location. Sales experience a plus but not required. I am currently looking for people all across the country.

This is not a "marketing" scheme or pyramid...this is a real company and real oppurtunity. This is a commission only job and there are no quotas, etc. Looking for a few people to expand with my business.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. Please include a short reply as to how you can make an impact in your local outdoor/hunting market. Also, include the area you would be able to sell.

If you are a retailer you can contact me directly.

Joshua Wachob
Cookbook Gone Wild
[email protected]

Old 09-21-2006, 09:17 AM

Default RE: Hunting Product Sales Reps Needed

I believe that there are employment services and classified ads that you can use to find the person that you are looking for.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Product Sales Reps Needed

I have been in sales all my life, I can give you some good advice. I called on sporting goods dealers for years. There are 2 types of reps-factory reps and distributor reps. A distributor rep works for a particular company so selling your product would be a conflict of interest for him. A factory rep normaly represents more than 1 company, so adding lines is no problem to them. They are always looking to add lines, why not, it is extra commission for them. Archery reps are the best, because they sell their products directly to individual dealers. Other factory reps sell to distributors, so you would not get any dealer exposure, which is what you need.I suggest you go to the annual archery show in Louisville, you can book a table, which will give you dealer exposure, and it would be the best place to contact manufacture's reps. Tom.