Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Reps needed for new pack company >

Reps needed for new pack company

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Reps needed for new pack company

Old 09-22-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Reps needed for new pack company

Timber Hawk is looking for high-energy reps all over the country to sell our new line of hips sacks and pack packs. Our products will be ready to hit stores this winter. If you're interested, please email Mike:

[email protected]

don't forget to check out the website here:

http://timberhawkgear.com/

Thanks, and good luck hunting!
Mike O'Reilly
Owner/ Sales Manager
Old 09-25-2005, 06:06 PM

Default RE: Reps needed for new pack company

send me one and i will try it out to see what i think and show it to a few sporting goods stores here to see if they are interested in your product
Old 10-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Looks interesting (gut hook and drop tine) maybe great when you are carryng a climbing stand and can't use your back pack. What are they made of (noise) how do they fasten and etc. Need much more info on web site. I might be interested in showing them around if you want to send more info or product. Whatsthe comp schedule if I were successful selling them. E-mail with more info.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

I would like to know just what the previous post said. Let me know what he asked also and I would be interested in trying to sell them on e-bay and at the local archery shop. I am really good friends with the owner. Also could try some of the other sporting goods stores around here.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

they look great i posted in the othr 1 id rep for them
Old 10-09-2005, 11:45 PM

I AM A GUIDE IN OHIO, I LIVE IN THE CLEVELAND AREA BUT GUIDE HUNTS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN AREA OF OHIO. I HAVE MANY GREAT CONTACTS AND I AM WELL RESPECTED BY THE OHIO OUTDOOR COMUNITY. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH MANY HUNTING,FISHING AND OUTDOOR RELATED BUSINESSES. I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF A COUPLE LOCAL BUT SIZABLE SPORTSMAN CLUBS WHICH I HAVE FOUND TO BE A GREAT BAROMETER FOR PRODUCT SUCCESS. MOST HUNTERS ENJOY A QUALITY PRODUCT AND TEND TO BE VERY LOYAL TO THAT PARTICULAR BRAND. PLEASE SEND ME SOME ADDITIONAL INFO . YOU CAN CONTACT ME NOW AT [email protected]
Old 10-11-2005, 03:21 PM

Ronald,
thanks for your interest. The Timber Hawk site will have photos and pack specs soon. The packs themselves are undergoing changes, but we should have samples available for reps in a couple months. As for materials, we are using very quiet, tough materials, which takes the sublimation of the camo in a clean, detailed way. Many of the buckles we are using are a stepped-up version of what you've seen with most hunting packs. They are called Air-Locks, and are used in the snowboarding industry, beacause they can be operated with gloves on, which is especially useful when dealing with the smaller buckles.
Hope this answers Bruce's question, too.
Thanks again,

Mike O'Reilly
Old 10-25-2005, 05:04 PM

please email me with more info sounds good,[email protected]