HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunting Gear (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-gear-56/)
-   -   New Camo Pattern (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-gear/106473-new-camo-pattern.html)

PastMyPrime 07-23-2005 06:44 PM

New Camo Pattern

We are a new camo company called BUCKTHORN. You can see the pattern at Buckthorncamo.com. We started the company because we thought most camo patterns had become too dark or too busy to be effective.They become a darkblob at 30 yards.That's why our base color is tan with darker leaves and limbs to make a 3-Deffect.
Another major difference is our camo is made inthe U.S.A.
Sixteen different states are involved in the production of BUCKTHORN. Some of those states are, buttons from CT, zippers from GA, cloth printed in MA and SC. We are sewn in MS, MN,PA,OK and TX. We are AMERICAN made. And though some tried to get us to move our production overseas, we think it is important to stay here in the U.S. and maybe save a few jobs.
Hope you give us a look , sorry for the long post. THANKSPMP

longspurs2 08-01-2005 07:43 AM

RE: New Camo Pattern

I used the Buckthorn Camo this past spring during turkey season, and man oh man, what a great pattern !!!!. This was the best turkey season I have ever had. I had turkeys walk within 3 feet of me without spooking. I don't use a blind .I hunted several states and it worked well in all of them, from the hills of Tennessee to the hill country of Texas. It was amazing how much I blended into the countryside whenI had this stuff on. I'm impressed and I'll buy more and tell all my hunting buddies about it. Good luck
Longspurs2

PastMyPrime 08-05-2005 03:17 PM

Thanks Longspurs2. Glad you had success with BUCKTHORN. PMP

PastMyPrime 08-16-2005 04:55 PM

For those that may be interested BUCKTHORN will be at the Nashville Hunters Expo this week end August 19-21. The expo will be at the Nashville TN.Fair grounds. Hunts Outdoors will have the camo in their booth. PMP

PastMyPrime 08-29-2005 09:47 AM

RE: New Camo Pattern :FREE SHIPPING

BUCKTHORN is now able to offer free shipping anywhere in the lower 48.
THANKS PMP

truk 08-29-2005 03:39 PM

looks like a great pattern, do you plan on making coveralls, i wear uninsulated in early season and insulated in late season,right now i use predator , but your pattern looks like it blends in with an overcast skyline and thats pretty much what our sky looks like most of the time from october to december.

PastMyPrime 08-29-2005 03:56 PM

Sorry truk no coveralls at this time. We may have them by next spring. We do have a bomber jacket and a supreme coat that has Thinsulate (100-Gr) insulation.
THANKS PMP