Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD SAFETY HARNESS!!! >

I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD SAFETY HARNESS!!!

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD SAFETY HARNESS!!!

Old 07-14-2002, 07:43 PM

Default I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD SAFETY HARNESS!!!

Guys,
I think I may have found the ultimate safety harness ever.
I have been so tired of my Seat O The Pants! Don't get me wrong, it IS a good harness, but it has too many flaws for me. It tangles easily, the leg straps never would stay snug on my thighs, (they would even come un-done while I was hiking to my stand). It was also a pain to put on in the dark sometimes.
Check out this harness that I just read about in Petersens Bowhunting. They are pricey, but I think I will have to get one.
It is a vest model that appears to be a breeze to take on/off. It is camo, and also reversible to orange. It has pockets too! I love the thought of my harness and safety orange all in one! Anybody here got any experience with one of these?

http://www.huntersafetysystem.com/