Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

JUNK extreme dimenion pro

Old 01-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default JUNK extreme dimenion pro

I got a pro exteme sent to me from cabelas few days ago and have been useing it only. There are some very bad things about it and it WILL get sent back.

1st the remoat is HUGE I beleave this is totally not exeptable.In the add it says palm-sized 1 h@ll of a palm.

2ndthe max on the remote is right around 40 yards and that is ONLY if you hang the unit up high off the ground.

3rd The calls there self sound like CRAP I have heard a lot of yotes and have never heard anything like that. the rhythm of the calls is very bad allso.

There was NO redeeming things that I could find on thi caller at all.

To put the iceing on the cake I have called with the call over 30 dif sets with NO sign of any yotes or fox.I did see 2 fox and 3 yotes non of wich would even give the sounds a 2nd look.