Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 whats your favorite camo and why? >

whats your favorite camo and why?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

whats your favorite camo and why?

Old 09-21-2004, 09:22 AM
M38
Spike

Default RE: whats your favorite camo and why?

I like NatGear. The open design dosen't blob up.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

Big game: ASAT, Predator, and or Sticks-N-Limbs. Breaks up your silhoutte and allows more movement with out spooking game.

Waterfowl: Advantage Wetlands, Skyline Fall flight. Blends in thebest with the catails where I hunt.

Turkey/Crows: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass, Natural Gear Natural. Blends in with many terrains.
Old 09-21-2004, 01:16 PM

NATURAL GEAR IS THE BEST
Old 09-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have all different patterns.We wait until the end of hunting season and hit the Wal*Marts for mark downs.I do have one odd pair of insulated Bibs in a pattern called Timber Ghost. It's neat looking but have never seen it again.What camo I have works for me. The deer don't seem to notice if I bought it last year or a few years earlier.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 09-22-2004, 12:05 PM

My favorite for years has been the original Treebark. Can't find it much anymore, but have never found ANYTHING that works as well.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

After trying all the camo thats out there over the last 40 years I have settled on ASAT why because it works no matter where I am or what the season is.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Predator brand camo works and lasts like no other IME.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:23 PM

I use both advantage timber as well as Stick N Limbs. Once the leaves start to fall it's sticks n libs the rest of the season for me.
Old 09-22-2004, 05:52 PM

PRIMETIME i just went through the same dilemma and after seeing what everyone had to say i decided on the asat 3-d camo, i ordered them last monday and they where here by friday, well i decided to see for myself just how well they work. i went out to where i hunt and had my hunting partner go with me and not only did he not spot me in my treestand he also said on the ground i was next to impossible to see i have to say for the money i think asat is the way to go
Old 09-25-2004, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

I have tried several over the years and i would have to say that my favorite is the Realtree Hardwoods HD. I just love the look of it, it looks so real and lifelike.

Quick Reply: whats your favorite camo and why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.