Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Naturalgear Camo

Old 06-08-2004, 10:22 PM

Default Naturalgear Camo

Has anyone have or use Naturalgear camo ? I have some of their snow camo and i like it alot . So if anyone have or uses this camo tell me how you like it . I might get some of their regular camo they have out too .
Old 06-09-2004, 06:04 AM

Default RE: Naturalgear Camo

I have some of their regular camo and love the pattern. I got it at a great price at Walmart. There was a problem with the zipper tho. When fully zipped, it would come loose halfway down and getting it completely unzipped to zip it back was a chore (since I had it on [&:])

I found out that Walmart has permission to sell the NatGear clothing, but the zippers are not the quality that you would find in Bass Pro or Cabelas. Otherwise, it is a great pattern of camo.
Old 06-10-2004, 06:01 AM

Default RE: Naturalgear Camo

I used Natural Gear all of last season. I had a buck walk within 10 yards of me as I stood in an open field without a clue that I was there.
I also use military surplus early season when the leaves are still thick though because the NatGear sometimes seems a little light.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:19 AM

Default I also have the snow camo

I really love the snow camo. This past winter we were hunting for bobcat, and coyotes. and my hunting partner said he couldn't see me until I finally stood up after a shot at the yote, which I missed, I also use the army surplus camo for my main camo in hunting.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I also have the snow camo

I did not know that they made a snow camo. What did they do, replace the soft gray background with white? I tried it once and found it worked very well in some situations but not very well in others. It tended to blob a bit like some of the other dark/gray/black camos on the market but not quite as much when looking at it from a distance with a lighter background.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:53 PM

Default RE: I also have the snow camo

Yes, they took out all the brown and grey and it is just white and black. Check it out a www.naturalgear.com. I still like Asat as an all season all terrain camo. Just can't see having different camos for differnt situations.