Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Suggestions for cold weather hunting gear >

Suggestions for cold weather hunting gear

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Suggestions for cold weather hunting gear

Old 08-17-2022, 08:15 AM
Spike

Default Suggestions for cold weather hunting gear

Headed back to Saskatchewan for a mid Nov deer hunt and I'd like to update my cold weather gear for this hunt. Been about 8 years since I was there and have been using Cabela's MT050. Looking at Sitka, First Lite and Minus 33 from base layers to jackets. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by railey; 08-18-2022 at 04:56 AM.
Old 08-18-2022, 03:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by railey
I am graduating college this December and I am now getting in to hunting out west. My brother has been doing for the past 3 years since he graduated. He has given me a basic list of equipment needed and I will have most all of that equipment gathered by next hunting season. But are there any small things that you wish you had brought over your years of hunting that would have made a great contribution to your pack. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Tell us what you have, that would make it easier to suggest things you don't have.
Old 09-04-2022, 02:47 AM
Spike

Try Googling the following " Hunting Gear You (Actually) Need for Cold Weather " Hunting Gear Deals has a great blog to point you in the right direction.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

I suspect it is no coincidence the place you recommended has the same name as your screen name!