Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Best Hunting Equipment

Old 06-17-2019, 02:56 AM
Spike

Default Best Hunting Equipment

Here you go, something that will help you prepare in your amazing hunting adventure. High five!!
https://swordsswords.com/blog/best-h...-your-journey/
Old 08-20-2019, 09:45 PM
Spike

Hello to all. I want to share my experience and useful information in the field of hunting and hunting equipment. I found an excellent manufacturer of sights, accessories, and equipment for day and night hunting. I will give an example of a set for rifle scope mounting kit: A big plus is that a 20,000 mAh rechargeable battery is an option for up to 22 hours of continuous use, a USB-Micro USB connector and the presence of a waterproof rubber gasket. And all this for very affordable money. So, as an experienced hunter, I recommend this product.
Old 09-18-2019, 04:50 AM
Spike

interesting topic.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:31 AM
Spike

Only a pocket knife? I guess we all have our own preferences but if you're actually going hunting you'll probably need a few more blades or at least one that can do a bit more "hard labor" than just a pocket knife. If you're MacGyver of course then all bets are off. ;-)
Old 03-30-2020, 04:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

I call Leoktok's post spam, the profile is no more a link for an optics company as you can see. Signature rifle scope mounting kit
In fact I believe the first post on this thread is spam as well.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 03-30-2020 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:48 AM
Spike

I know this is old thread but I want to share my thoughts, The most important thing in hunting is the gun if you want to buy the best gun you must read guide about it