Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hunting apps

Old 04-07-2019, 03:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hunting apps

What are some good hunting apps y'all use on your phones? I've heard decent things about OnX & 1 other but I forget the name???
Old 04-24-2019, 01:46 PM
Spike

I really like OnX maps. It's 100$ for all 50 states, you can control layers on your maps, and it's easy to know where you're at.

On top of that you can mark spots where you've found deer, elk, turkeys, sheds, etc. so you can come back later and hunt the area or scout it.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is OnX a one time $100 or is that annual?
Old 04-24-2019, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

I have used OnX for a few years now, primarily in Montana, but a few other states also. It is really handy for land owner info, which is what I primarily use it for. The other features are just an added bonus to me. The packages they offer and pricing is on their website.