Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hunting Boots

Old 11-14-2018, 07:09 AM
Spike

Default Hunting Boots

I am an amateur hunter. My husband is a pretty avid hunter. His Muck boots have just about bit the dust and I am wanting to get him some new ones for Christmas. I know that he wasn't real happy with his Mucks. We live in NW Alabama. During Bow season it can be in the 70s even on in to gun season it can be high 60s depending on the year. We can have temps in the 20s and 30s but normally not until January/February. This year it has been unusually cold. I would like boots to keep him warm or keep his feet cool. I have looked into the Irish Setter Rut masters which a friend suggested but all the reviews I am seeing are not that great. He would prefer the rubber not the lace up. What are your favorites and why?