Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Portable Tent Heater

Old 07-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Berserker
Tents have zippered windows. Tents also keep the rain off. If warm enough for bugs, it can better than the ground too.

So I can see a lot of benefits to not sleeping on the ground.
You obviously missed that my post was sarcasm, LOL!
Old 07-24-2017, 03:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

He missed more than that!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

Ahh no. I think you missed you could vent a tent by leaving windows open, and still have the benefits of a tent.

Not really sure how modern ice fishing tents differ from tents.

I would find people who do this sort of thing, and ask what they use. I think it wouldn't be all that hard to rig up some kind of vent.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why don't you try it, if you don't die from CO poisoning, let us know. This is a safety issue, not lets experiment and see of the guy lives issue.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

You live in PA. The government takes you by the hand and keeps you safe out there. You wouldn't be able to think for yourself.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ahh no. I think you missed you could vent a tent by leaving windows open, and still have the benefits of a tent.

Not really sure how modern ice fishing tents differ from tents.

I would find people who do this sort of thing, and ask what they use. I think it wouldn't be all that hard to rig up some kind of vent.
No! We didn't miss a thing that you posted and FYI it's not the venting that would probably be the problem, but rather the small area in that truck unit like I mentioned that would require any type of heater to be hung up and there are only a couple small ones made where that would be possible.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

You live in PA. The government takes you by the hand and keeps you safe out there. You wouldn't be able to think for yourself.
What the haydes does him living in PA have to do with what you posted about him? The more posts you make tonight the more they sound like you've been tipping the bottle and it ain't Pepsi!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

I look down on people from PA is all. They are scared they will be mowed down by 30-06s, when the rest of the country has been using BARs for years. Plus the government forces them to tell them who they hunt with and what caliber.

I just don't think much of people like that. Unamerican.

I am the one tipping the bottle? You can't read, and go rattling off.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

How can you look down on anyone when you are laying on your belly in the mud? Did you come here to troll, which is all you have done so far. I think I hear your mother calling you to come home.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

Read my posts over again, in chronological order, which means from the begining.

But ya, I look down on folks in PA scared of 30-06s and trolls. The troll here, has done nothing to change my opinion of trolls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.