Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

More coolers

Old 02-03-2017, 03:10 AM
Typical Buck

I ordered and got 2 of them about a month ago when they went on sale. The 45 qt and small grey one like the above post.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Parrot Head
I ordered and got 2 of them about a month ago when they went on sale. The 45 qt and small grey one like the above post.
How do you like them?
Old 02-03-2017, 06:25 AM
Typical Buck

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/yeti-r...-sh&soc_trk=ma
Old 02-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

Better get them quick after that lawsuit.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lawsuit is done, they will be disappearing before we know it. I know another forum, dozens of people are scrambling right now trying to get their hands on them before they are gone.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:15 AM
Typical Buck

From the RTIC Facebook page:

RTIC IS VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE AN AGREEMENT REACHED WITH YETI
RTIC, the leading direct to consumer online retailer of premium coolers and drinkware announces that it has entered into a settlement agreement with YETI today for the purpose of avoiding the additional costs and uncertainty of continued litigation. The dispute has been amicably resolved and as part of the agreement, RTIC has agreed to redesign only those products involved in the dispute.
As part of the Agreement, RTIC is precluded from commenting further, but RTIC is very pleased with the settlement and considers it a win.
RTIC had previously announced last month changes to its 2017 product lines and expects to rollout new products and updated existing products starting in early Spring. RTIC will continue to operate as normal selling all the RTIC brand of products as provided on the www.RTICcoolers.com website keeping true to its promise to deliver "Over Built – Not Over Priced" products to all its RTIC fans & customers.
About RTIC
RTIC is the leading direct to consumer online retailer of premium coolers and drinkware. It was founded by twin brothers John and Jim Jacobsen and has generated almost 1.5 million followers on Facebook since shipping its first cooler in September 2015 and now employs over 100 people. RTIC is based in the Houston suburb of Cypress and owns fulfilment centers in Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, Harrisburg & Fresno occupying over 300,000 square feet of space.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see how the soft coolers are anything alike at all.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
I don't see how the soft coolers are anything alike at all.
RTIC's soft coolers are larger than yeti's but look fairly similar to the yeti hopper flip 12. Copyright infringement can hit on alot of things and I am not sure how much this will shake up RTIC or if it will just be the coolers, but it will still hurt them for now especially with how new of a company they are.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
RTIC's soft coolers are larger than yeti's but look fairly similar to the yeti hopper flip 12. Copyright infringement can hit on alot of things and I am not sure how much this will shake up RTIC or if it will just be the coolers, but it will still hurt them for now especially with how new of a company they are.
Rtic soft coolers came before the yeti flip and the others are noting alike.

I bet it don't hurt them at all...I think it helps them. The more they are mention with Yeti the better for them IMO.

I think it does more to make them than it does to break them. We'll see.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

I bought the RTIC 65 on Amazon for $149.99 with two free day shipping with prime week after Christmas. I don't see any of the larger hard coolers for sale on amazon now. I also have the soft RTIC 30. Keeps a 30 pack of busch light ice cold til its gone.

EDIT: you can get the RTIC 65 for 139.99 from www.rticcoolers.com right now. absolute steal.

Last edited by woodenb14; 02-03-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.