Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Hang On Treestand (newby) Questions >

Hang On Treestand (newby) Questions

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hang On Treestand (newby) Questions

Old 09-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used Gorilla hang-on's for a long time, and also have some that I've welded up on my own. Like others have said use 2 straps, but loosen them when you know you're done for the season.

Personally, I like to lean back into the tree just a little. It's a comfort thing. All of my stands have foot and arm rests on them, as I often do long sits and want to be 100% comfortable.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Spike

Everyone has made great suggestions. Definitely do not leave the stand, sticks, or straps after the season and before every use I would readjust everything. I would also take a look at the M100 or M150 by Millennium. Their camlock system is really nice to be able to change your kill zone, by simply picking it up and moving to the next camlock system. The stands are really light so getting back into the deep woods like you want shouldnt be a problem.

Hope this helps!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Spike

White*Bridesmaid*Dress

Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally...I'm satisfied to seek out a lot of useful info right here within the put up, we'd like develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .