Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
#1 Product You Wish Was on Market >

#1 Product You Wish Was on Market

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

#1 Product You Wish Was on Market

Old 07-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Affordable binos & rangefinder in one (with good optics !)
Old 07-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by outdoorsman67
That is a good one too wayspr. But They have something like that already though don't they?
None that work as marketed.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Typical Buck

A capsule I could swallow before I hit the mountain that would make my farts smell like a herd of elk.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

A night before or first thing in the morning pill that makes you go to the bathroom as soon as you wake up. No more trasping through the woods and right before you get to the stand your bowels go into the ram dump mode.
And might as well throw in Bullcamps idea too, any remaining gas would be flavored with whatever the local wildlife are eating.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would like to see an elk quarter tele-porter invented. The usage has been amply illustrated on the first Star Trek TV show -- that's right, the one from the mid-60s. You push a button, a first cylinder of light illuminates your elk quarters where they lie on the ground on the steep side of a mountain 5 miles from and 2000 feet below your truck parked at the trailhead, and a second cylinder of light shows up in the bed of your pick-up truck, and the elk quarters show up there. This device would sell for around $100 and run on either rechargeable batteries or replaceable batteries. It would be light weight, durable, and fit comfortably in a shirt pocket

The combination of this functionality with an elk detector would be welcome. The elk detector would work similarly to a fish detector. It would indicate against a topographical map where elk are located and would give some graphical indication of the number of elk present -- for example by a varying intensity icon or blob.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to see some kind of low profile, unmanned vehicle that you could strap your deer carcass to for delivery back to your vehicle or camp. While you gather your things to head back, your deer is being delivered to your endpoint and will be waiting on you.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

primos makes a blood tracking light
Old 09-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Spike

22 Long Rifle "RimFire" ammo from Thunderbolt.

I need to restock it.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Spike

Something to keep your toes toasty in the treestand during winter
Old 12-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Joot
Something to keep your toes toasty in the treestand during winter
Put hand warmers in your boots!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.