Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Duck Creek Sporting Goods Shoot Through Scope Cover >

Duck Creek Sporting Goods Shoot Through Scope Cover

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Duck Creek Sporting Goods Shoot Through Scope Cover

Old 10-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Spike

Default Duck Creek Sporting Goods Shoot Through Scope Cover

I recently had the oppertunity to recieve and use the Shoot-Thru Scope Cover by Duck Creek Sporting Goods. I like the extra protection from scratches and dust over my scope lenses. Very easy to adjust the length to match the needs of your scope. The changable lenses is a great idea. It is very nice to be able to change out the lense from tinted to clear within seconds when needed. The only downfall is it is easy to cross thread the covers when changing out the lenses.

Has anyone else had experiance with this scope cover
Old 02-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Spike

Default Duck creek - Shoot through scope cover's

I used it while bear hunting in NE Oregon. When first assembled the keeper ring cross threaded and fell off with the lens while hunting, but I found it on the trip back and was able to put it together properly. It rained on the last day and I was able to scope many 300 class bulls through my scope easily. No bears through