Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Ozonics?

Old 12-31-2012, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

I don't think they work or would I buy one. It's the like the hunter on tv wearing all the scent lok suit swearing by it and the guide in blue jeans. Just something else to to sell.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Spike

I've heard great things about them but they're too pricy for me. Ill just take my shower with my hunters specialties soap and play the wind...if I was worried about steering catching my scent. I hunt heavily used public land which probably has more human scent than deer scent so I don't worry to much about scent control beside the shower. That's another reason that keeps me from buying one
Old 01-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Fork Horn

I have the screeming hen call. I thought hey it couldn't hurt to give it a try and it was 2$ at the Walmart and I had a gift card so I thought. What the heck
Old 01-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default At some point...

you have to stop spending money, for things that even work.

Once nearly rented a machine from a rental co. It was used very successfully in motels for things like smoking, but I went with my homemade scent killer.

The smoke damage to an auto got cleared up with a gallon of homemade scent killer. And the $1500 estimate was taken care of. Those are the dollars I enjoy taking care of with minimum cost.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jack wagon alert