Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter >

Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter

Old 06-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Spike

Default Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter

Hi,

As the CEO of Peregrine Field Gear and the inventor and designer of the Quick-Shot shotgun holster, I wanted to bring this relatively new product to the attention of all the members of this forum. The Quick-Shot is a belt-mounted shotgun holster/rest that is designed to:

1. Keep the muzzle of the firearm pointed upward (away from other hunters and dogs).
2. Support approximately 75% of the weight of your shotgun to reduce arm fatigue and the risk of accidents.
3. Maintain the shotgun in a "ready" position in front of body where it can be drawn and fired quickly.

I could go on forever about the benefits of the Quick-Shot and the finite design details that went into the final design. Instead I'll just say that after about 20-30 prototypes and several years of field testing (including an independent field testing by the North American Hunting Club) we are quite confident that Quick-Shot will be a worthwhile addition to your upland, dove and waterfowl hunting gear. For more information, please visit www.peregrinefieldgear.com. You are also welcome to contact me directly (via the "info" email/phone# on our website) for specific questions. We are avid supporters of Hunter Safety programs, disabled veteran hunts and others.

Also, I've attached some photos so that everyone can see the various scenarios in which the Quick-Shot can be used. Some are actual hunts and shooting events, and a couple are obviously modeled.

Enjoy and have a safe hunt!
Steve Kawamoto
CEO
Peregrine Field Gear
Attached Thumbnails Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter-leatherbrowncombo_small.jpg   Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter-synthcamocombo_small.jpg   Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter-wood-duck-hunt_kansas-hunt-2010_small.jpg   Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter-youth-hunt_trapskeet_small.jpg   Quick-Shot Shotgun Holster -- Designed for the Upland Hunter-male-upland_small.jpg