Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Bushnell Trophy Cam Versus WildGame Innovations Pulse 10 >

Bushnell Trophy Cam Versus WildGame Innovations Pulse 10

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bushnell Trophy Cam Versus WildGame Innovations Pulse 10

Old 03-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bushnell Trophy Cam Versus WildGame Innovations Pulse 10

I am currently looking for a couple of new trail cams and have narrowed it down to two different cameras. Would like a little feed back from others with the cameras...
I have done research on trailcampro.com as well as looking at Cabelas, Gander Mountain, and Dicks to see the feedback there but would like a little more...

The following cameras are what I am considering purchasing... What does everyone have to say?

My first camera choice is the Bushnell Trophy Cam

My second camera choice is the WildGame Innovations Pulse 10
Old 03-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Reminds me

Both companies are veterans in the trail cam market.

I'm a non-nerd hunter who depends on the data from nerds, duly respected, who might never hunt. Besides, most "hunting" cams have a background as security cams first. I'd see what hunters are getting, and do an individual search on the internet for some good nerd recommendations

Are you looking for daytime intelligence; day-night inel cam; or just want a cam to take pictures of deer visiting the feeder. To each a different price required.

" a high-intensity infrared flash"

How intense do you want it at night. Just so a night-time poacher can easily find it in the dark.

"You can also expect brighter, sharper nighttime images than ever before with the addition of Hyper Night Vision – with no-glow black LED models available for absolute stealth."

I like cams that don't bother deer, or become noticeable to either deer or poacher, depending who's posing for the picture.

I also judge units by the size of the battery used. And some hunters are satisfied with a lower priced trail cam while others spend as much as possible.

To each his own. But in the end, the price of a trail cam can come down to how good you are at hiding the cam in the woods. Replacements cost money.

Good luck.